🐺🔞 Sweet like a Cupcake 🎟️

Ship: Werewolf Linda Tripp x Reader

NOTE: This is not the real Linda Tripp, this is based off Sarah Paulson's recreation of Linda Tripp in the show "Impeachment: American Crime Show"

🔞: Creampie, Slow n Sensual, Squirt, Cunninglingus, Shared Orgasm, Lots of Enthusiastic Consent, Multiple Orgasms

---

Linda was bouncing her leg as she stared at her bite wound from years ago, anxious as ever. She had given you her number, offering to take you on a date sometime. Of course, she told you that you didn't have to accept, but what she didn't expect was for you to show up at her door instead. "(Y/N)." Linda stared at you, taken aback. You were holding two cupcakes in a plastic container. Both vanilla. "I noticed a bite mark on your arm and did some research on werewolves. All my sources had conflicting information on chocolate, so I brought us both vanilla." You explained, Linda letting you in.

As you came in, Linda watched every step. "I'm trying to stay away from sugar." Linda softly spoke, you glancing to her. "You'll always be beautiful." You quickly bit back with, glaring slightly. "You're perfect to me." You reminded, hearing a tail wag. "You know, this isn't how two coworkers should talk -" "we aren't at work, though. And I think you're a very beautiful woman. So, you're going to eat this cupcake and you're going to like it because it's a symbol of my love for you." You felt your heart stop as you finished talking, Linda's tail no longer wagging.

"You love me?" Linda whispered in confusion, blinking. You searched her gaze, seeing confusion and hope. "Who wouldn't? You're smart, responsible, I like your dry humor. I look forward to seeing you everyday, and when you're not at work I think about you. You make my heart flutter." You shyly explained, blush creeping over your cheeks. "And don't look at me like that, I'm out of compliments." Linda chuckled softly, gently touching your hand. "Can I kiss you?" She quietly asked, seeing you nod. "You don't even have to ask, you adorable stupid fucking dog." You giggled, Linda wrapping her arms around you. You felt whiskers against your cheek as she nuzzled into you. Dirty blonde fur and floppy ears exposed, you wrapped your arms around her neck and ran your nails against her skin. You directed her face, kissing her on the nose.

"I've had a few fantasies like this." You quietly admitted, Linda carrying you to her couch. "You have?" You nodded, sitting with her. "You'd kiss me, tell me that I deserve to be noticed, and then..." Linda slowly leaned closer, to which you laid back and pulled her closer. "Lay me like this and take off my clothes." You guided her clawed hands under your shirt, hearing her tail wag as she followed your instructions. "Are you comfortable with me doing this?" She asked quietly, hearing a soft moan as your bra was removed. "I want you to do more, I'm uncomfortable with how little you're doing." You reassured, seeing surprise in her eyes. Her ears perked, her rough tongue gliding over your nipples as a whine escaped you. "That's it. Like that." You whimpered, biting your lip in a smile as she got lower. "I'll have to warn you, I'm a virgin." You explained, seeing her nod. "I'll be as gentle as possible." She whispered, bringing your hips closer to her.

You watched her take a couple licks, gasping and moaning softly. "Like that, just like that." You whispered, nodding. Her nose nudged your clit, earning a loud squeak. Just as she went to pull away, you grabbed her ears and pulled her close. "Don't stop!" You whimpered, hips bucking against her. Her sharp fangs nudged you, tongue nudging a rough patch. She let you hold her hands, your moans turning to sobs of pleasure as she growled in satisfaction of your taste. Her growl travelled up her tongue, your legs quickly snapping around her neck as your orgasm struck. You continued to grind against her face, hips shuddering and moving sloppily as her growl got louder until being a snarl practically. "Oh fuck! Oh fu-uck!" You cried out, Linda's eyes shooting open as a wetness pooled under you. She managed to pull away, shaking her head as she sneezed. Her chin dribbled with your approval, seeing you cover your mouth.

"I should come over more often." You quietly admitted, Linda bursting into a fit of laughter. "I'd like that very much." She gently spread your legs apart, watching you coax ten thick inches from her sheath. "So you really do have a big dick, not just big dick energy. Just only on a full moon." You commented, eyeing her length with hungry eyes. "How dare you hide something this amazing from me." You teased, guiding her. "I didn't know you liked werewolves." Linda's voice wavered as you got the first inch in. "Linda, I like werewolves, but I want you to be the werewolf who fucks me numb." You corrected, whining softly as she slowly eased in the rest of her cock into you. "Oh, Linda." You gasped softly, hearing her chuckle softly.

Your cunt ached around her, the light behind Linda made her look like an angel as her hips bucked at the perfectly slow pace. She ground against you, savoring your soft moans and whimpers. Your legs wrapped around her waist, your arms wrapped around her neck as each final thrust pushed you as close as possible to the edge. Linda's knot popped into you, your walls fluttering, clinging to her dick as your orgasm ripped through you, her fur getting soaked. You began to sob, the experience new and relieving.

"Oh no. No, no, no. Please don't cry!" Linda frantically wiped away tears, not expecting you to yank her into a hug and whisper how much you loved her as you cried. You sniffled the tears away, apologizing profusely. "No need to apologize dear, it happens." Linda purred, gently unknotting you and letting you lay in her arms.

The morning came, your eyes opening to yourself in Linda's bed. You were still naked, a blanket tucking you in. She's so sweet. You came downstairs, seeing the cupcake container missing a cupcake. Your clothes were washed, dried, and folded for you. As you came in to work, you saw the cupcake on Linda's desk with just a nibble taken out of it.

She accepted your love, as little as she was willing to take day by day.