🦇 Vampire of Outpost 3 🔞

Ship: Vampire Wilhemina Venable x Reader

🔞: Fingering, Multiple Orgasms, Biting, Cunninglingus, become Venable's nom-noms

Apocalypse but if it was set in 1901

---

Lady Wilhemina Venable, Countess of Central California, leader of Outpost 3 and an avid part of your fantasies. Your eyes met with hers as she came into the dining room. The sound of her cane bringing you out of your trance. The gentle lift of her chin, the glare, the power. Your legs shivered under the table, eyes wide. You couldn't hear anyone else, only Lady Venable. "Pray, eat." She ordered, your eyes darting between her and your meal. The more she stared at you, the more you wanted to scream how you felt. And yet, her smug smirk was all you needed. "Meet me in my quarters after supper, (Y/N)." You nodded at her demand, eating as fast as possible just to meet with her.

Your affections were no secret to the others, though while some questioned your tastes, others bid you as a clueless lamb. You practically ran to her living quarters, a smile painted across your lips. Perhaps she took interest in the anonymous letters you often sent her, poems comparing thee to a summer's sunset with the stare colder than a winter's storm. You walked into her office, seeing her join you after a few moments. The candles in the room flickered and darkened before returning to their bright lighting. "How exhilarating, never seen someone so... Obedient." Venable cooed, running her fingers across your shoulders. "If my judgement is correct, you are a virgin." She hummed, to which you nodded excitedly.

Wilhemina let out a hiss of satisfaction, running her hand up your throat and jerking your face to look up. Her tongue ran a line up your throat, fangs threatening to pierce skin until a lewd moan escaped your lips. Her eyes shot open, completely caught off-guard. Did you just..? Surely you weren't the first to be fed on, but to moan? She looked at you, seeing the blush covering your face. She kept a hand under your jaw, running her other hand under the neck of your dress. Her fingers found your left nipple, gently massaging and pinching. "Pray, tell me what you desire." She growled softly, moving her hand from your breast to the heat between your legs. "Please, Lady Venable." You whimpered, guiding her to insert a finger. She hissed in approval, gently pumping her finger in and out of you. "Such a good girl." She groaned softly, pressing a second finger into your aching cunt. She gently bit your neck, fangs leaving dents in your skin as she listened to your moans and whines.

You clung to Lady Venable's wrist as she increased her pace, her palm stimulating your clit as she got rougher. "Pray, let go for me." She whispered, yanking your orgasm out of you without mercy. Your legs closed, grinding against her fingers desperately as your body tingled. "Good girl, lay on the bed." Wilhemina ordered, watching you remove your dress and slink onto the bed. Your ass stood in the air, making her grin. She flipped you onto your back, seeing the complete shock in your eyes.

"You'll be a wonderful toy for Lady Tindall." Wilhemina whispered, grinning. "The Duchess of Roanoke? How would she..?" You questioned in your haze, feeling her cold breath on your aching slit. "Pray, do not fret." She hushed, licking you hungrily. Your moans were like music to her ears as she sucked on your bud gently. Her tongue ran over your entrance occasionally, soon dipping her tongue into you as she heard you whine. "Lady Venable, I feel it rising again." You whimpered, her fangs pressed against your labia as she lapped hungrily. Your legs shivered and clamped around her head as you ground against her tongue. "Oh God! Lady Venable!" You cried out, her hands keeping your thighs locked around her head she continued. Your hips bucked, tears starting to fall from your eyes as she drew a third from you. A sob came from you, back arching as your orgasm was ripped from you. You continued to grind against her, not noticing the bite on your thigh as she lapped away blood.

Venable gave a soft groan, eyes closed as you trembled against her and took in your flavor. Once the two punctures stopped bleeding, she kissed the marks and smacked your cunt. "That's a good girl!" She cooed, hearing you cry out for mercy. A wetness pooled under you as she continued to smack your clitoris. "Good pet." She purred, giving you a kiss. "You will not tell anyone about this." She ordered, seeing you smile.

"Only if I'm you're only one, Lady Venable."