⚠️ Dashboard

Part 2 of "Fireflies in a Dark Tunnel"

Ship: Sally x Reader + Cordelia
Summary: Sally and the reader find out Cordelia had tracked down the location of the call.

---

Cordelia sat in her car, driving from New Orleans to Los Angeles. The hot summer air billowed through the windows as she did 85 in a 70. She had to get there, she had to see you.

You and Sally laid on top of the building, gazing up at the stars. You were in her arms, smiling. "I really appreciate that you're willing to give me a chance." Sally finally spoke, making you look up. "I'm always happy to give a chance." You gave her a kiss on her cheek, hearing a car door at the base of the hotel. Glancing over the edge, you saw Cordelia's car. "Oh shit, she's here." You hissed quietly.

Sally hid you on the roof, knowing she wouldn't look up there. Sally managed to get to the bar just before Cordelia came in, though Sally did have your phone on her. She liked the new things you had on it and you weren't one to tell her no to music. "Where is she?" Cordelia ordered, her voice oozing with sorrow. "Who?" Iris called out, confused at first. Then, the memory of the call. "(Y/N) isn't here." Cordelia came to the bar, placing down a few hundred dollars. "Tell me where she is, please." Sally heard of Cordelia's will and badassery from your stories, but she was faced with a deeply sorrowful woman. Fuck that. A deeply sorrowful woman who got caught cheating on her girlfriend of ten years. "She ran. She left her phone and decided to leave town." Sally spoke up, gaining Cordelia's attention. "Who are you?" She hissed, glaring at the ghost. "The rainbow in the rain you brought to her." Sally grinned, taking a couple steps forward. "And I'm about to turn this rain into a pasture of flowers ripe for the pollination." Sally taunted, Cordelia gasping in shock. "You will not fuck my girlfriend! Once I find her, sh-she'll know I am sorry and she will also know that Misty is gone for good. It'll be like the good days." Cordelia sputtered, her world shifting and tilting. "I'm pretty sure (Y/N) would set aside her lesbian status to sleep with the Antichrist for the sweet sweet benefit of getting a few miles away from you at all times." Sally hummed, flicking the ashes to her cigarette into an ashtray. "To which I'm sure he would accept to get a leg up on you." Sally concluded, glaring at Cordelia.

There were tears running down her cheeks, gasping and sobbing uncontrollably. "I just want my (Y/N) back." Cordelia pleaded, finally sitting down. "Well, she's not coming back, Cordelia. You fucked up big time, and you think a little apology and make-up sex is going to fix the fact you cheated on her? It's not. You fucked up a ten year relationship, you're lucky that she isn't dead." You watched while hidden on the stairs, making sure to remain silent.

"What am I going to do?" Cordelia whimpered, wiping away her tears. "You'll go back to your coven and admit that you fucked up. You spill the beans on how shitty what you did was and you continue on with your life feeling like a piece of shit." Sally offered, taking a drag. "But it won't fix what you did." Sally warned, glaring at the sobbing woman. "I can take a message for her." Iris offered, Cordelia nodding. "Tell her that I'll always love her and only her." Cordelia choked out, leaving.

You found yourself staring at Sally, like she was the star of the show that was your life. Even the car that was your journey was now on cinder blocks, but you found where you wanted to be. Perhaps this show called life could rerecord new episodes with Sally as the star. I think I'd like that. You came down, Sally glancing over to you. "You just m-"

Sally was caught off-guard with wide eyes as you kissed her. As you pulled back, she stared at you speechlessly. "I don't care if I missed her, I want to stay here with you." You admitted, seeing a spark in her eyes. "Yeah?" You nodded, seeing her try not to tear up. "I love you, Sally." Your words struck something in her, making her cling to you as she cried.

"I love you too."