🐺 Knotty Girl p2 🎟️

Part 1: Knotty Girl

Ship: Werewolf Diane x Reader

It's short, my mind is practically fried and it's getting even more fried tonight

---

You stretched your arms, groaning softly as you woke up. Your body ached from your night with Diane, to which you found a fresh plate of breakfast on the nightstand. Eggs, pancakes, and turkey sausage, all drizzled with syrup. "Hey, honey bunny." Diane greeted gently, stroking your hair. You smiled, slowly sitting up. "Hey, babe." You whispered, Diane handing you the plate. "I made you breakfast. I'll get your bath ready." Diane offered, seeing you smile as you ate. "Thank you." You spoke up after taking a bite, Diane nodding and running to the bathroom to get the bath together.

Hot water, bath salts, rose petals, and hot fresh towels. You finished eating, shakingly walking to the bathroom and looking at the prepared bath and candles. "Did I do too much?" Diane asked cautiously, scared. "You did perfect." You reassured, slipping into the bath carefully. The hot water soothed the scarred over scratches on your body and aching muscles.

Diane sat outside the tub, gently running her fingers up and down your leg. "I love you." You purred, smiling. "I love you too." Diane smiled, helping you wash your sticky hair. "I enjoyed last night." You commented, a blush washing over Diane's cheeks. "I did too."

You were now laying in Diane's arms on the couch, watching Disney movies and eating homemade cookies together. "I want to marry you." You finally blurted. Diane blinked in shock, glancing down at you with wide eyes. "You do?" She asked, almost in disbelief. "Yeah. Like, it's a win-win situation. I get to love on you and call you my wife, you get love and a wife." You explained, Diane laughing. "I also get a personal finger warmer." She quietly added, seeing you blush. "W-well, I get a personal pussy stretcher!" You quietly whispered, flustered.

"I would love to marry you, (Y/N)."