🏳️‍⚧️ Dumb Debutante Party 🐺

Ship: Wilhemina Venable x Bad Boy Werewolf FtM Reader

Setting: 1963 Michigan, Wilhemina is 21 in this, the Reader is 22

Note: NSFW ending, not described

---

Wilhemina came to the bar of her party, overstimulated by the amount of people. Her father wanted to marry her off to some rich man, but she didn't love him. She glanced to the bartender, quietly ordering scotch on the rocks. That's when she saw you. A six foot five werewolf in leather. Her heart lurched towards you, a blush covering her cheeks.

She gently tapped her cane, getting your attention. "Do I know you?" She asked, invested already in you. The scar across your chest made her bite her lip a little. "Likely not. Just getting a drink at a dumb debutante party." You grumbled, giving a small toothy grin. "By dumb, do you mean the party, because I'd agree. If you meant by the debutante, then I'd be offended." She giggled softly, eyeing you like a piece of meat.

"Ah, so this is your the debutante." You chuckled, putting your drink down. Wilhemina put a hand out, feeling you give it a kiss. "Welcome to my dumb party. Do you come to parties like this often?" She asked, blushing more as you kissed her hand. "I'll take my free alcohol wherever I can take it." You admitted, Wilhemina waving to get you a refill. "Thank you." You grinned, taking another sip.

"Where are you headed to?" She questioned, taking a sip. "California." "What's in California?" "Well, California is accepting of the Occult." You gestured to yourself. "Such as myself." "Do you always stay in that form?" She tilted her head. "Yeah. I feel most comfortable in it. I'm sure you are enjoying the view."

"Hey, Mina. Your father needs you to do the thing." Her fiancee awkwardly butted in, glaring at you. "I'll be outside." You softly spoke, scaring her fiancee with a snarl. As Wilhemina watched you walk away, she felt conflict in her, seeing her father talking to guests. She followed you, seeing you at your vehicle. "Hey." She quietly greeted. "Ah, a bad girl. What are you doing out here?" You asked, lighting a cigarette. "I wanted to see you. Surely my father won't be excited." She rubbed her arm, not understanding what she felt.

"Well, I guess Daddy doesn't have to know." You took a step forward, grinning. Wilhemina felt her heart thumping, pulling you down by your fur and giving you a kiss. The kiss got heated, you taking her to your car as the full moon hung overhead.

"Oh, (Y/N)!"