🔞⚠️ Too Far

Ship: Diane Sherman x Reader
Summary: during a night of passion, Diane goes too far. Diane thinks it's a ruse until...

Warning: Death

---

Diane's hand wrapped snuggly around your neck, squeezing softly as pumped three fingers into your tight cunt. "You like that, don't you?" She hissed happily, seeing you nod. Your walls constricted around her three fingers, your orgasm flooding over you. 15 orgasms, your heart fluttered in mild agony. I can do this! You reassured yourself, Diane coming up to you with a strap-on harness on her hips. The slightly translucent green dildo stood proudly, prodding at your hole. You looked up with pleading eyes, her hand going around your neck once more as she thrusted into you. A moan ripped from you, her hips moving slowly.

Diane released your neck slightly as darkness started to creep into your vision, they went back slightly but not completely. She started to choke you again, her hips slamming against yours. "Oh fuck!" You managed to whimper out, legs quivering as your sixteenth orgasm was ripped out of you. Your heart hurt horribly, squirming from both pain and the orgasm until you finally went still. Your eyes fluttered shut, the last thing before the darkness took hold was the love and satisfaction in Diane's eyes.

---

Diane's smile faded as you passed out, taking the harness off and trying to wake you up. "Hey." Diane softly spoke, smiling a little. She knew you'd wake up, you always did. Gently tapping your cheek and moving your hair out of your face, she spoke a little louder. "(Y/N)?" She got a little worried, laughing nervously.

"You can wake up now." She began to shake you, heart racing. You were limp, not making any movement when shaken. "(Y/N)!?" Diane shuddered in worry, shaking you more. Pressing her ear to your chest, she sat up when she didn't hear anything, immediately beginning to do chest compressions and getting air in your lungs. "(Y/N)!" Diane cried out, tears forming in her eyes. "Please, you can't leave me. Come on, (Y/N)!" Diane could hardly breathe, panicking. As she did the compressions, she managed to have Siri call an ambulance.

She was sobbing now, continuing compressions for as long as possible. The paramedics came and got you, not allowing Diane into the vehicle as they rushed to get you alive.

---

Diane sat in your room, the monitor beeping. "If you hadn't done compressions, she wouldn't have made it." The nurse spoke up. Diane didn't move a muscle, focused on you. When your face contorted slightly, she swiftly came to your side. "These sheets itch." You mumbled, slowly opening your eyes. "Oh God!" Diane sobbed, hugging you. "I'm so sorry! I should've been more careful!" Diane cried out, clinging to you. "Diane?" You questioned, looking over. "I'm right here. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." She promised, clinging tightly to you.

"What happened?" You asked, seeing the terror and sadness in her eyes.

"You died, because of me."