⚠️ College Sucks 🏳️‍⚧️

Ship: Xandra Terrell x FtM Reader

⚠️ Mention of Eating Disorder behavior.

Mae and Bea vibes

---

You stepped off the bus, the world flooding to you. Home, a safe place. You began to walk towards where Xandra lived, knowing the house got lonely at times . You did keep in touch, but... College sucked. So, you decided to drop out and surprise her. Coming inside, you saw Xandra watching the TV. Her head perked up, whipping around with fearful eyes. Her fear dropped to confusion. You weren't supposed to be home for a couple more months. "How did you get here from all the way out in Reno? You must be hot as coals, let's get you cooled off." She rushed to you, pulling off your backpack and your bag of clothes. She lifted your shirt, her confusion immediately becoming worry. "Baby boy, how did you get so skinny? You told me you were eating!" Xandra cupped your face, tears welling in her eyes. "It's a lot to explain, I'll tell you tonight." You promised, feeling her hug you after opening a bag of chips and beginning to feed you. "Eat, my boy." She whispered, you trying to talk as she stuffed your mouth with potato chips. "Xandra- umf- I need -umf- to tell- umf- please stop." You couldn't hold back a laugh as she continued to feed you. "You're practically skin and bones, (Y/N)!" She argued, hands now on her hips. "Sweetheart, I'm trying to tell you that I dropped out because of my mental health." You calmly explained, gently running your hands over her arms. "I knew I should've signed you up for online college." Xandra whispered, berating herself quietly. "No, no. It's okay. I just... I couldn't do it. I was either not eating at all or eating entire pizzas. I couldn't sleep without downing cough syrup." You explained, seeing sadness in Xandra's face. "Oh, my boy..." She whimpered, hugging you tightly. "Why didn't you call me to pick you up?" She asked, shuddering as she began to cry. "Please don't cry." You whispered, wiping away her tears. "I-I'll get cookies ready." She whimpered. "I'll make them with you."

You two created a large cookie cake saying "College Sucks" in bright blue frosting before you two ate it while watching Bojack. College sucked, but Xandra was there to make everything better.