🔞⚔️ What Lies Behind The Mask

🔞: Fingering, Cunninglingus, Power Imbalance, Cucking (one sided)

Go check out Venablesl0ver my dudes
---

You crept up the stairs, carefully hiding in the shadows until you got to the desired room. Poking your head through the cracked door, you spotted the lady of the estate. Lady Audrey Tindall, Heiress to the Tindall Acting School. She laid on her bed, mask set aside and her dress set aside for black lace lingerie and stockings. She met your gaze through the mirror and smiled softly. "You came." She whispered happily. "I always will, for you my lady." Your throat was dry in nervousness. You stepped foot in the room, quietly closing the door behind you and turned the lock.

Audrey sauntered over to you, gently running her fingers along your arms. "How proper." She cooed softly, grinning and removing your mask. "I wonder if your tongue is just as good at fucking me as it is your charm." Audrey purred, unbuttoning your outfit. Your body began to exude heat, eyes wide. "Cat got your tongue?" She whispered into your ear, pulling you to her bed. White silken sheets laid under you, cushioning your fall. "I'm sorry, my lady. I've just... I've never done this before." You admitted shyly. "Oh, then you'll be quite the fun to keep quiet." Her voice was merely a lustful growl, the seven strictures would surely not help you now. You've fallen from the hands of restraint to the very hands of The Outsider.

Audrey pulled away your shirt, exposing your chest to her. "You're beautiful, darling." She praised softly, dappling kisses along your breasts and your upper abdomen. A gentle whimper escaped your lips as she ran her tongue flatly across your left nipple. "S-sorry." You whispered, taking a deep breath. "No need to apologize my dear, I want to hear the melodies I can pluck from you." She reassured, running her thumb lightly along your cheek. Giving her a soft smile, Lady Audrey continued her descent down.

She pulled away your underwear after slipping your trousers off, gently kissing your stomach on the way down. You gently ran your fingers through her hair, trembling as her breath fluttered against your clit.

"May I?" Audrey cooed, gently placing her hand on your inner thigh. She flickered her gaze to your slit, waiting patiently. "Yes... Yes please." Your words quickly found release, words forming slippery sentences that all escaped you. Audrey didn't hesitate, running her tongue up your slit.

The feeling was euphoric, just like the dreams that plagued your days and nights when she visited the Distillery District, dreams now becoming a reality. Spreading your labia gently, she flicked her tongue repeatedly along your clit. A soft moan escaped you, your back arching slightly. She ran her right hand up your stomach, gently holding your hand. Her licks became quicker, her left hand coming between your legs as more moans slipped from you.

The masquerade continued in the Estate, Rory amusing the other elites with tales of Serkonos and his escapades with the Abbey. He felt a prick within his ear, picking up a soft noise too muffled by the music to pick up. He shook his head, smiling unaware.

The throb between your legs intensified, her fingers pressed into you, just one however. It slowly slid into you, painfully pleasurable as she found your most sensitive spot. Audrey gently curled her finger, hearing a muffled moan escape your twisting form. "F-fuck." Your whimper was barely above a whisper, your breath shaky. A second finger slipped in within the tempo, a strangled moan howled from your lips.

Audrey clasped her lips around your sensitive nub, gently sucking and rapidly flicking with her tongue. The pace of her fingers quickened, smiling as she heard you howl in lust. Your heart raced, the knot within you pulling tighter and tighter. It hit you like a tidal wave, sinking you under. You tried to push Audrey away, your orgasm ripping through you like lightning. Audrey finally pulled back as you writhed in place, whining and panting. You finally settled, taking a deep breath. "Enjoy yourself?" She asked quietly. "I did. Thank you. I should repay you the kindness-" Audrey held a hand up, smiling. "It was a pleasure all in itself taking the virginity of a reporter's daughter." Audrey gave a soft giggle, still holding your hand. "Can I see you again soon?" She broke the silence, a blush running across her face. "Any time, my love."