⚠️ It's All So Incredibly Loud

Ship: Wilhemina Venable x Reader + BDH

Warning: Same as Part 1 (Waterfalls Coming Out Your Mouth)

---

Your hand shakingly and slowly turned the doorknob, seeing Billie standing there with wide eyes. She lunged forward, wrapping her arms around you in a hug. You stood still for a moment then quickly tried to get her off of you. "You're going to break my- get off!" You managed to get out of her arms as she tried to hug you tighter. "I'm so glad to see you again. Let's go home and we can fix this! I signed us up for couple's therapy and-and I'll have that loft built over the garage for your art!" Billie offered, following you as she spoke frantically.

"Billie, grand gestures aren't going to fix this! You think everything can be fixed with money, but this can't be fixed with money." You hissed, shaking your head. "But it can! We can move out of Florida, we can move to Michigan, get a cottage by a lake!" Billie was now on her knees, clinging to your hands. "Billie. No." You gently pushed her away, then gestured to Wilhemina. "I'm starting a new chapter." You calmly explained, having no energy to yell or scream. "B-but she can't fuck you like I can. Nobody else knows how to do it like I can!" Billie was on her feet now, pointing to herself as she spoke in desperation. "I'll teach her and vise versa." You retorted.

Wilhemina gently sipped her wine, feeling incredibly awkward. "Go back to Lana, Billie. We're done." Wilhemina looked up at you, seeing you push Billie out. "Please! I can fix this! You wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, right? We-we can adopt and we can get through this!" Billie cried out. "I'm not going to make a kid suffer through a divorce because you couldn't keep your fingers away from other women." Wilhemina looked away, trying desperately to hold back a laugh. "There isn't an us anymore, Billie. The only us there is, is between me and Wilhemina." You explained. Wilhemina glanced over, seeing you gently hold Billie's hands. "Now get the fuck away from me before I call the police." You calmly spoke, closing and locking the door. "You handled that amazingly." Mina complimented, seeing you smile. "Thank you." You bowed before sitting down. "Let's get her to go away." Mina whispered, grinning.

Billie continued to knock on the door, holding the ring she got you. Tears were pouring from her eyes, sobbing uncontrollably as she fell to her knees. "(Y/N), will you marry me and move to a lake-side cottage with me?" Billie heard Wilhemina's voice, eyes growing wide. Say no, please say no. "Yes! Yes, Wilhemina!" Billie felt her heart shatter, staring at the ring she got you. She found herself outside the apartment complex, unable to hear anything. Even as Lana spoke to her, all her ears could pick up was ringing. Then, she was gone.

--- 6 years ---

"We should see how Billie is doing." Mina commented softly, seeing you wash a cup. The sounds of a child running through the cottage with a blanket cape made you smile. "We should." Wilhemina turned on the TV, seeing a drunken Billie stumbling around. "There's a ghost!" Billie commented, gripping onto a counter. "Screw you Wilhemina, f-for stealing my (Y/N)!" Billie cried out, taking another gulp of alcohol. "Alright, Billie that's enough." One of the cameramen spoke up, yanking away the flask and handing her water. You couldn't help but laugh, then glance to Mina. "What?" You saw her wink, grinning as you held back a giggle.

"I did steal you, and I'll do it again."