💐 Wolf in the Doorway 🐺⚠️

Werewolf Reader + House of Paulson

House of Paulson will be in reference to Sarah Paulson's characters within AHS and in other franchises. I'm not writing a list the size of a CVS receipt.

⚠️ House of Paulson backstory for future references

---

Your hand trembled as you looked at the key to this massive manor. The black fence spanned for acres, even dipping into a forest. You looked behind yourself, your bag in hand and suitcases organized by height. You looked in your other hand, an order of punishment by the Supreme Werewolf Committee of Los Angeles to stay within the House of Paulson per their volunteering, whatever this place was.

Just as you went to put the key in the lock, the door opened wide. Facing you was multiple beautiful women that oddly had very similar faces ranging in age. They stared at you with wide eyes in shock. The letter wasn't a lie! "Move! Out of my way! Leader coming through!" A voice called through, a blonde with long hair squeezed between two women. "Cordelia Goode, Leader of the Paulson Manor. Don't mind them, it's been a long time since they've seen... Anyone." Cordelia grinned, fidgeting with her sleeves. You tilted your head in confusion, worry turning your blood cold.

Cordelia pulled you into the manor, the others bringing in your luggage. You looked around, the manor pristine and many doors lining the halls. "We have a security system that is quite ruthless. Our manor was designed by a ruthless woman." Cordelia explained, pulling a lever and exposing an elevator. "We don't do stairs. Fuck that shit." A redhead butted in, her cane tapping the floor. "We never go to the basement though." A frazzled blonde added, rather quiet for a striking appearance. "Why not?" Your question was met with gasps and whispers.

Cordelia grasped your hand, catching your attention. "Only Lana is allowed down there. She was the first, she's seen everything." Cordelia's eyes opened wide, horror clouding her gaze at the memory of something . You squeezed her hand, grounding her. "It's hard to explain, (Y/N)." Cordelia spoke softly, bringing you to the living area of the third floor. The bar lounge.

The primary four that sat around you were Cordelia, Sally, Xandra, and Mildred. They were so different, and yet all shared a similar quality: they have a number on their forearm by their elbow. Sally doesn't bother covering it, it had burnt itself into your memory. SPE004. When you asked what it meant, she shrugged.

When the sun had set and everyone settled into their rooms, you snuck to the elevator. The button to the basement was scribbled out, but still pressable. As the elevator descended, you watched as a door was shown to you. You stepped out, slowly turning the door knob. Your heart was thudding, opening the door. What you saw was enough medical equipment to perform multiple surgeries at once, prompting you to walk through the room. Dust covered the equipment, having not been in use for a while. You saw the identification journal, opening it. Sarah Paulson Experiment 001: Lana Winters. SPE. Your head lifted up as the door shut, your fur immediately rippling over you as you crawled under the tables as quietly as possible. Two pinpricks for pupils caught your gaze, your tail now between your legs. "Bad dog." A voice growled. Lana Winters, the woman who volunteered this manor up for your punishment.

"You're just what I'm looking for."