🔞 Tied Desires 🔞

Ship: Diane Sherman x Reader
🔞 : Bondage, Orgasm Torture, Squirting, Vibrating Strapon, Hitachi Vibrating Wand

---

You hung from the ceiling beam, rope keeping you off the ground with your legs tied up to your wrists. "Diane?" You asked shyly, she had ran off to find something for you in the bathroom. You looked around, seeing the vibrator and towels. Perhaps something happened downstairs. You turned to face the door again, Diane's bridal robe fell from her shoulders, holding it closed at her chest and stomach. "You stayed patient, I'm proud of you." Diane praised, smiling. A gentle blush fell over your cheeks, an awkward smile curling your lips. "Oh, uh, thanks." You whispered, wishing that you could hide your reddened face.

Diane walked up to you, finally dropping her robe. A thick cock hung from her harness with a power button and setting change on the harness itself. You stared at it's amazing length, biting your lip as Diane got behind you. "You're soaking." She purred. "All for you." You whispered, earning a kiss on the nape of your neck. "Good, good..." Her voice took a sultry dark tone, the very end threatening to push into you. "When's the last time we did this?" Diane questioned, grinning. "Th-three months ago." You spoke honestly. Three months of her being in a different state, now she was back and ready for action.

The feeling of the very tip finally pushed into you caught you off guard. Your walls started to constrict, the dildo getting deeper and deeper. It was strenuous on your healed hymen, stretching it as though Diane took your virginity a second time. "How does it feel, honey?" Diane asked, one finger on the power button and a hand holding you close. "It's big." You answered honestly, your walls clinging desperately to every vein, to every inch. The head was up against your cervix, almost pushing it. "Are you ready?" Diane purred, reaching on a little rolling table for the wand. "Y-yes. I'm ready." You bit your lip, a loud whine ripping from you as both flipped on.

The wand and the dildo were on their lowest setting, Diane beginning to thrust. Each pump, the head perfectly nudged the sweetest places. Her hips gently met yours, loving kisses on your shoulders and words of affirmation whispered in your ear. A drop of arousal dripped onto the hardwood floor, the first of many. "Can... Can you go faster? I think I can handle it." You asked quietly, Diane kissing your shoulder. "Of course, darling." Diane increased the vibration speed and bucked her hips faster. The gentle press against you turned to soft slaps. "Like this?" Diane purred, grinning. "Faster." You whimpered, biting your lip as you remembered she had been working out specifically for this. She placed her left hand on your hip, the right still holding the wand as they were both now on maximum vibration.

Diane pulled back, the very tip still inside you. The cool air tickled your back, then a deep slam against your cervix. A loud moan ripped from you, your orgasm just right there. Letting go of your lip, your head hung back as Diane kept her pace. She gave a small smile, your walls fluttering and aching. Then, it happened. Your legs started to tremble, your heart felt as though it was flying. "O-oh my gosh!" You whined, a warmth seeping from between your legs. You looked down, panting as Diane continued to fuck you through your orgasm. The floor now had a small puddle, another orgasm was on deck.

You tried to swing away, the orgasm ripping through you as rough as the first. A small scream left you, Diane pulled you back to her. "Ah ah ah. Bad girl, trying to escape your playtime?" Diane questioned, grinning. "Please, I can't handle it!" You whimpered. "That was only two orgasms." Diane reasoned, giving a dark chuckle. "You'll know what I've trained to give you." She hissed. A third orgasm poured out of you, the puddle on the floor getting bigger.

A fourth, a fifth, a sixth... 20th, 30th... Finally, the 35th is when Diane stopped. Your cunt ached, you hung loosely from your bindings. "How are you feeling?" Diane questioned. "I... I need to lie down..." You whimpered. The floor was drenched, your legs numb. Diane laid you down, cleaning you up and cleaning the floor.

"Sleep well." She purred.