⚠️ Wolf Kisses 🐺🍄

Ship: Werewolf Reader x Merrill (Swimmers 2005) vs Werewolf Opponent

🍄: Photo of cottage will be at the bottom

⚠️: Violence, Breaking and Entering, Death, Attempted Cannibalism
---

"Do you have to eat meat?" Merrill asked, tilting her head. "Yes, I do. Merr-Merr, you know my diet as a werewolf relies on a protein heavy diet because my GI tract changed too." You calmly explained, fur rippling over you. As you went towards the door, you felt a strong tug on your tail. You turned around, facing a pouting Merrill. "I guess I can cuddle for a moment. It is cold outside." You hummed, pulling her into a gentle hug.

Merrill dug her fingers through your fur, breathing in your scent and absorbing your warmth. Nothing beat a werewolf cuddle in the middle of winter. She didn't know if it was the comfy chair or your heartbeat, but Merrill knew that she had passed out. She had bits of your fur between her fingers, smiling. However, her smile turned to curiosity as quickly as there was a knock on the door. She slowly came closer to the door, looking through the peephole. Standing at the door was a large white werewolf, it's face dappled with scars and a pinkness around the mouth and eyes. Based on the body anatomy as you had taught her, this werewolf was a female when human.

Merrill took a few steps back, shaking. That was when the door was broken down. Merrill broke into a run, leaping over furniture and narrowly missing her swooping claws. Merrill skipped steps up the stairs, hiding under the bed after she confused the werewolf.

Merrill put her hands over her mouth, heart racing. She could hear the werewolf inching down the hallway, trying her best not to scream as the werewolf was now by the bed. Breath stinking of flesh filled Merrill's nose, placing a hand slowly over her nose.

The door was wide open, the deer you were carrying was swiftly discarded as you raced inside. You followed the scratch marks, seeing a large white werewolf holding your Merrill by her neck and head. Like a switch, you pounced on the werewolf with bared teeth and started to scratch. The werewolf got a few hits in, but the rage you felt was immeasurable in comparison to the sting. Just as you had this werewolf by their jaws, ready to twist apart, their head was suddenly blown off.

Merrill held the rifle, shaking as she suddenly dropped it. She fell to the ground, sobbing into her hands. You rushed over, holding her tightly. "I'm so glad you're alive, my love." Merrill heard your gentle whisper in her ear, leaning into you as she continued to cry. "She tried to eat me!" Merrill sobbed out, gripping your fur tightly. "I'm so sorry, baby girl. I'll never let anyone hurt you again." You whimpered, holding her tighter.

The feeling of your blunt claws running through her hair managed to lull her to sleep. The next morning of the next week, there was a new white wolf rug under the bed, a trophy for Merrill.

---