🔞 Teacher's Flower

Warning: this is kinda based off the dream I had that was rudely interrupted. I just wanted to hold her hand.
Ship: Teacher Wilhemina Venable x Student Reader (reader is 18/19)
Summary: Ms. Venable is a new teacher at your school. You are a senior very close to graduation. Just before you graduate, you want her to get into your pants.

🔞: She's gonna fuck you with her cane and fingers. Soft sweet Venable and slightly rough sex

---

You sat in your class, waiting for the teacher to come in. The class was talking, but you were staring at the door. You saw a beautiful woman in the teacher parking lot earlier, hoping she would be here today for your last class. "Hey, (Y/N). Whatcha looking at?" Madison questioned, leaning over to look where you were looking. Then, she came in.

Fiery red hair tied up into a ponytail and stylized. She had a cane and heels, but what made you catch your head into your hands was the power she exuded. The class went silent, Madison whispering to you. "Now I understand." She giggled, the woman glancing over. "What are you giggling about?" She ordered, glaring. "(Y/N) over here. She's been waiting for you." Madison casually spoke, the woman glancing to you. Your face became extremely warm, eyes wide as you blushed. "(Y/N), can I talk to you after class?" The woman asked, your heart thudding. "Y-yes ma'am." You nodded, seeing her smirk. "Good manners... Now, my name is Ms. Venable. I am your new Mathematics Professor, and you will do as I say when needed." Ms. Venable explained to the class, your eyes locked on her. Even as she spoke, she held so much power.

Your mind wandered, your legs gently squeezing together. How would her cane feel fucking me? Your eyes remained glued on her, a wetness pooling in your panties. "(Y/N), are you paying attention?" Ms. Venable called out, glancing to you. You glanced to your notes, seeing everything subconsciously written down. "Yes, ma'am." You showed her your notes, seeing her grin. "Good girl." She purred, everyone glancing to you with wide eyes. Your eyes went wide, shooing everyone away from looking at you.

Class came to a close, your legs were wobbling so you waited. Just as the rest were just about out, you stood up. "I need your help, (Y/N)." Ms. Venable called, your eyes went wide with excitement. You practically ran up to her, happy to help. "Thank you, dear." Her voice was smooth like silk, your heart thudding. Nobody else was in the classroom, just you and Ms. Venable. "Can you lock the door, dear?" She asked, glancing over to you closing and locking the door. The door window was covered by the previous teacher with black construction paper.

You came back to Ms. Venable, heart racing. "Such a respectful girl, I saw the way you were looking at me. Mind telling me what you want? You won't be punished for doing so." She offered, holding out a hand. You hesitantly took her hand, being seated onto her desk. "Just how beautiful you are... And uh... You promise?" You looked into her eyes, her beautiful, honest, dazzling eyes. "I promise." She repeated, giving a small smile. "Your cane inside me, and maybe your fingers." You squeaked out, Venable giving a small nod. "Yeah?" Her voice was soft and sweet, almost innocent.

Ms. Venable grabbed a wipe to clean her cane, laying it beside you. "Can you take off your panties for me?" She asked, voice still soft and sweet. You lifted your skirt, pulling away your panties as she helped get them over your shoes. "Good girl." She purred, running her hands up your legs. "May I look?" She asked, seeking your consent. You shakingly spread your legs, lifting your skirt. With a squeak from you, Venable pulled you closer. "You're so wet, dear. Is it because of me? Such a pretty pussy." Her fingers ran over your slit, earning a gasp from you. "Y-yes ma'am." You whimpered, shivering. "Don't worry dear, I won't hurt you. If you want me to stop, you can tell me." She cooed, kissing your thigh. "Please touch me." You whimpered, a soft moan escaping you as she slid her middle digit into you. "Like this?" She asked, rubbing a rough patch. A moan left you, shuddering as she continued. "Y-yes." She managed to slip another into you, your legs shivering. "Are you a virgin, dear?" She questioned, earning a nod from you. "Would you like to take this somewhere else? Perhaps my house?" She offered, you nodding.

You watched her take your panties, you walking with her to her car. She kept a hold on her cane, your eyes occasionally glancing at it. The drive was short, following her into her house. Your legs wobbled, following to her bedroom. You were then laid down on her bed, your shoes removed and legs spread. She cleaned her cane once more, laying it beside you as she got her needed items. Lubricant, a strap, and a towel. She had everything she needed for you, grinning.

She put a pillow under her knees, pulling you close. "What to start on for you." She purred, feeling your hand gently move hers over your cunt. She dipped two fingers into you, watching you squirm slightly. Venable massage the rough patch again, earning a quiet whine. "You can be as loud as you want, dear." She hummed, leaning forward and lapping at your throbbing clit. The new sensation ripped a loud gasp from you, fingers weaving into her hair as she played with the sensitive bud. "Ms. Venable!" You cried out, arousal dripping from you with every pump and lick. You swore you heard her giggle, drawing a moan from you.

Then she pulled away from you right as you were in the edge. You sat up, confused. You watched her grab her cane, covering the end in lubricant. "Don't worry, I cleaned it. However, it might hurt a little at first." She warned, gently pushing it into you. The sleek cane came to an end as it hit your cervix. She began to gently pump it into you, grinning at your mewls and moans. "Such a good girl, taking my cane like a cock." She purred, hearing you whimper. She felt resistance, your moans getting louder until she pulled it away.

"Why do you keep stopping?" You questioned, sitting up. "It's called edging, dear." She laughed, grimacing as she felt pain in her back. "Would you like to sit down?" You offered, getting up and grabbing her chair. She got up, removing her skirt and putting on the harness. "Yes, thank you dear. My back is killing me." She sat down, grinning as you got on her lap. You had the lubricant, pouring a bit onto the purple dick. "It'll hurt, dear. If it begins to feel like too much, just get up." You nodded, positioning yourself and feeling a painful pop as the tip popped past your hymen. You shook your head, wrapping your arms around her neck. "Would you like me to do it for you?" Ms. Venable offered, you nodding.

Venable placed her hands on your hips, slowly guiding you down. "Such a good girl, taking my cock with your virgin pussy." She hummed, letting your body get used to her dildo. Then, she started to move your hips. The purple phallic object deliciously tugging on your walls in the right places. "Oh Ms. Venable!" You cried out, hearing her giggle excitedly. She lifted your hips, slamming them down with a loud moan howling from you. "Reach down, dear." She ordered softly, guiding your fingers to play with your clit as she bounced you up and down.

"Ms. Venable, I feel... Oh God." You whimpered, Venable grinning. "Just let go, dear. Let it all go." She heard you squeak, your legs shaking as a wetness dribbled from you. "Your first squirt, how adorable." She purred, letting you stay on her until you calmed down. "Thank you, Ms. Venable." You whimpered, shivering slightly. She kissed your cheek, smiling.

"You're welcome, my beautiful little lilac."