That Time When Kokichi Helped Himiko Find Her Missing Diary (4)

"I didn't take your freakin' diary!" Miu threw her hands up with frustration. "What would I want with your diary, anyways, donkey lips?" Kokichi and Himiko were in Miu and Kaede's room. Miu was sitting at her desk, annoyed at being interrogated. 

  "Nyeh...you seem like the type of person who would steal a diary if it contained juicy stuff in it!" Himiko replied. "Is that why you stole it? So you could read it and expose my secrets?" 

  "Pfff...what kind of secrets would a flat-chested midget like you have?" Miu asked. "It's not like you got laid, or anything! For all I know, your deepest, darkest secret is that you're actually a guy given how flat your chest is. HA-HA!!!" 

  "Grrr...Y-You shut up!" Himiko countered. "I'm just a late bloomer, that's all! When my chest does grow, it'll be way bigger than your saggy grandma boobs!"

   "Eeeeeeeee!" Miu squealed sheepishly. "S-Saggy grandma boobs? I have...s-saggy g-grandma boobs?" 

  "That's right, granny!" Himiko said. "And if you don't tell me what happened with my diary, I'll hex you with my 'Always An A-Cup' Curse!'" 

 "Eeeeeeeeee, I didn't take your diary, I swear," Miu cowered. 

 "Did you notice anything suspicious at all?" Kokichi asked her. "Did you happen to see anyone rummaging through Himiko's backpack?" 

  "N-No," Miu replied, still clearly flustered. "B-But, I did see Ibuki stop in front of Himiko's backpack for a brief moment. M-Maybe that's suspicious?"

  "Ibuki!" Himiko exclaimed. "I knew it was her the whole time!" 

  "G-Great, now get out of here, already, okay?" Miu turned away back to whatever invention she had been working on. Kokichi and Himiko left the room. Himiko charged down the stairs and towards the front door fueled with determination and anger with Kokichi by her side. 

   "Himiko, I know you're upset, but maybe I should start with the questions, this time, 'kay?" Kokichi suggested. "We need straight answers from Ibuki and I don't want you scaring her off, especially if what Miu said was true." 

  "Nyeh...fine," Himiko muttered. Himiko's fists were clenched at her side. Though she was trying to calm down, it was hard for her not to be angry. Kokichi reached out and grabbed one of her fists, making Himiko soften up a little. Her fist unclenched and she allowed Kokichi to hold her hand, turning her head away so as not to let him see her blush. When they reached 7th Island House, Kokichi rang the doorbell. The door opened to reveal an ominous-looking guy with dark attire and heterochromatic eyes. He was crossing his arms and scowling at them.

   "Who dares to enter the realm of the 7th Island House?" he asked in a deep voice.

  "Kokichi and Himiko from right next door," Kokichi replied cheerfully. 

  "Ah...the Clown Prince of Lies and the Crimson Mage," the creepy guy said. "What an interesting pair. Himiko, with your legendary skills of prestidigitation, and Kokichi, with your love for chaos and deception, you both wield the power to drench the world in utter pandemonium! But, of course, no matter how powerful a pair like you may be, you will never be a match for me, the Dark Lord of Destruction, GUNDHAM TANAKAAAAAA, THE ULTIMATE BREEDER!!!! FUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!! LAUGH WITH ME, MY FOUR DARK DEVAS OF DESTRUCTION!!!" Four hamsters popped up from Gundham's scarf and began squeaking which were made to sound like laughter.