Kazuichi Gets Scooped (4)

"He said WHAT?!" Hiyoko asked incredulously. She, Hiro, and Kazuichi were in the shed behind Hope House to discuss Kazuichi's meeting with Kokichi and Himiko. 

   "I gotta do an initiation," Kazuichi mumbled, giving Hiyoko a look of resentment. "You told me that he wouldn't ask why I wanted to join his organization; you just said he'd accept my offer!"

   "Oh, get over it!" Hiyoko scoffed, rolling her eyes at him. "It's not *my* fault you'll believe everything I say!"

   "But...we have to believe you, or you'll get all mad when we *don't* believe everything you say," Hiro pointed out. Hiyoko thrust her hand out at Hiro's chest. She grabbed one of his nipples and viciously twisted it. "AAAAUUUGGHHHHH!!!" Hiro howled in pain. 

   "You like having your nurples purpled?" Hiyoko asked through gritted teeth.

   "Nooo..." Hiro whimpered. 

   "Then SHUT UP!!" Hiyoko roared. Then, she turned to Kazuichi. "Whatever! You do their stupid initiation! Whatever it takes to get you into his crummy organization so we can expose it! 'Cuz if you don't, you *know* what'll happen! I have the pictures of your most embarrassing moments, which I will put on the front page of The Hope's Peak Daily, so both of you imbeciles better do what I say if you know what's good for you!" Kazuichi and Hiro fearfully nodded their heads.

   "Um...Hiyoko? Kokichi told me that if I end up joining his organization, I can never leave," Kazuichi mumbled.

   "So?!" Hiyoko spat.

   "Well, um...if I try to leave, I'll end up dead," Kazuichi finished. 

   "Then don't leave, duh!" Hiyoko replied. "It's probably not all that bad like he says it is." A smile crossed Kazuichi's face.

   "Well...he did say that there'd be hot babes," he said. Hiyoko looked at him with sheer disgust.

    "*That's* the thing that'll keep you from leaving his stupid organization?!" she asked. "A bunch of bimbos?! Huh...you're just as bad as Teruteru! I don't know how I got stuck with a pervert like you! Geez, why am *I* always the one to suffer?!" Kazuichi was about to mention that Hiyoko had just given Hiro a purple nurple, but decided to keep his mouth shut in fear of receiving one himself. "Anyways...just do what the idiot with a purple mop for hair tells you to do tomorrow," Hiyoko continued. "Then, we'll be one step closer to exposing him and his organization!" Kazuichi and Hiro exchanged nervous glances, and nodded reluctantly at Hiyoko.

   ***

   The next day, Kazuichi did as he was told, and met up with Kokichi and Himiko underneath the park bridge on the riverbank at 4:00 p.m. sharp. Kokichi and Himiko were standing next to each other, arm in arm. 

   "Ah, so you showed up after all," Kokichi said with an amused grin. "And here we thought you were going to chicken out."