The Honey Jar

Himiko was excitedly waiting by the front door for a package to arrive. She suddenly heard a knock on the door and immediately swung it open to reveal Monokuma in a mailman uniform.

   "Puhuhuhuhu...you got mail, Himiko!" Monokuma announced, holding a small package to her. Himiko eagerly reached out and snatched it from him. 

   "Nyeh...thanks!" she replied swiftly.

   "Gee, don't I even get a gift, or something in retur-" Monokuma began, but Himiko slammed the door in his face before he could even finish his question. Himiko rushed to the kitchen and ripped open her package. Inside was a small jar of strawberry honey.

   "Eeee...I can't wait!" Himiko squealed. Holding the jar with one hand, she placed her other hand on the lid, and turned it as best as she could, but it didn't budge. "Ugh...come on, you stupid...ggrrhh! AARRRGGHHH!! WHY CAN'T I EVER OPEN JARS?!" she tried again, but the lid didn't budge. Whining, she plopped her head onto the counter in despair. 

  "What's the matter with you?" a voice asked. Himiko looked up to see Kokichi smiling at her. Himiko twiddled her fingers before bashfully holding her jar out to Kokichi.

   "Could you open this for me, please, Kokichi?" she asked in a small voice. Kokichi took the jar from her and observed it.

  "What is this? Honey?" he asked. 

   "Nyeh...*strawberry* honey, to be exact," Himiko corrected. "My mommy sent me some because she knows that I like to eat strawberry honey on toast."

  "I see," Kokichi said. "Okie-dokie, I'll open it for you, ya weakling!" Placing his hand on the lid, he was about to turn it until Himiko stopped him all of a sudden.

   "Wait!" she said, snatching the jar from his hands.

   "What?!"

   "When you open it, open it farther away from you," Himiko said. Kokichi stared at her, confused.

  "Why? Is it going to explode once I open it?" he asked.

  "No, it's just that...I don't want your germs in it," Himiko replied. Kokichi gave her an incredulous look.

  "Woman...I kiss you *all the time!*" he said. "You don't seem to be concerned about my germs *then*!"

   "Well, that's different," Himiko shrugged. "I don't mind that because those are your love germs. But I don't want you to breathe in my honey jar, 'cuz...you'll get the other germs on it." 

   "What other germs?" Kokichi asked, folding his arms. 

   "I don't know! Just...your other germs!" Himiko said. Kokichi rolled his eyes and smiled at her.

   "Oh, my God, Himiko, you are such a dweeb," he muttered. "Gimme the jar." 

   "Heeeey, that's no way to address your Supreme Lady!" Himiko said, snatching the jar back before she gave it back to him.

   "I'm the Supreme Leader, which means I'm the *only* one who's allowed to call you that," Kokichi replied smugly.

   "Well...keep doing it, because I like when you say it to me," Himiko said, swaying her shoulders bashfully.

   "I will if you give me the jar," Kokichi said, holding his hand out expectantly.

   "Okay, but no funny stuff," Himiko warned.

   "I won't do anything! Just give me the jar, you crazy *meshuggeneh*!" Kokichi said impatiently. 

   "Okay! Okay! Mr. Bossy..." Himiko muttered, handing him the jar. Kokichi took the jar, held it out away from like Himiko said, and opened it.

   "Nee-heehee...that wasn't even that hard, Himiko," Kokichi snickered.

   "Uh...that's 'cuz I loosened it up for you," Himiko said sheepishly.

   "Uh-huh..." Kokichi said sarcastically. "Welp, here ya go!" He held the jar out to Himiko. She was about to take it when Kokichi moved it to the side. "Oop! Too slow!" he teased.

   "Hey!" Himiko exclaimed testily. She reached out to take it, but Kokichi moved it away from her again. "Kokichi! Cut...it...out!" Each time she reached for it, Kokichi would move it in a different direction. He then held it high over his head so that Himiko had to press herself against him to reach for it. She was too focused on the jar that she wasn't aware of how close she was too Kokichi until she heard him snicker. She suddenly looked right at him, her eyes immediately meeting his. His eyes were full of mischief, and an impish grin appeared on his face. Using his free arm, Kokichi wrapped it around Himiko's waist. She began to blush as his flirtatious gaze pierced through her soul. He lowered his hand that was clutching the honey jar and held the jar right in front of Himiko's face. 

    "Which would you prefer, this...or something a little sweeter?" he asked in a seductive voice. Himiko's heart began to beat faster, and her breathing became shaky.

    "U-Ummm...c-could I have b-both?" she stammered, feeling weak at the knees. Kokichi gave her a naughty grin.

    "Of course," he purred, making Himiko swoon. Taking her chin into his hand, he pulled her into a kiss. Himiko couldn't help but giggle and sigh with delight as his soft, warm lips pressed against hers. Kokichi then pulled away as he caressed her face and stroked her chin. He placed the honey jar into Himiko's palm, and leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Enjoy your honey...my queen," he said in a sultry voice. With a flirtatious wink, he sauntered out of the kitchen. Himiko's face remained a deep red as she spread the strawberry honey onto her toast, and as she ate her meal in the dining hall.