Kokichi and Himiko Go Dream Hopping (4: Tenko)

Kokichi and Himiko snuck back into Tenko and Himiko's room where Tenko was snoozing quietly. Fortunately for Kokichi and Himiko, Tenko was a heavy sleeper, but Himiko blew the sleeping powder on her, just in case. 

   "Okay, ready?" Himiko asked Kokichi. Kokichi began to squirm with anticipation.

   "Uh-huh, uh-huh!" he whispered enthusiastically. "I LOVE this part!!" Himiko smiled and stretched her arms out in front of her, yet again. Her eyes glowed white, and the white, magical orbs shone bright around her hands. 

    "In the light of day, you are not as you seem, reveal to me the truth in your dream...Tenko Chabashira!" A glowing jade green light glowed around Tenko, slid from her body to form an orb before expanding itself to become a portal. Kokichi clapped his fingertips with glee.

   "Haha! That never gets old!" he laughed. Himiko smiled and rolled her eyes at him.

   "Okay, let's go!" she said. They walked through Tenko's dream portal and were met with a calm, peaceful scene. They were in Paris with a light drizzle and people walking to and fro. Across the street from where Kokichi and Himiko stood was a cute, little outdoor café with large, bright pink umbrellas. Underneath one of the umbrellas sat Tenko in a blue, sleeveless dress and a green beret. She wore her long hair down, rather than in her usual pigtails. On her feet were knee-high, white boots with stiletto heels. She was daintily sipping some coffee as she admired the scenery around her.

   "Wow! Tenko looks really fancy!" Himiko exclaimed. 

   "Yeah, that's how you KNOW this is a dream," Kokichi joked. Himiko gave him a playful punch as he laughed.  Suddenly, Himiko gasped.

   "Hey, is that...is that who I think it is?!" she said, pointing to a boy walking towards the table where Tenko sat . He had light green hair and an easygoing demeanor. He wore a dark blue sweater vest with a white shirt underneath, and khaki pants. He greeted Tenko with a smile and held her hand up to kiss the back of it before sitting down. To Kokichi and Himiko's surprise, Tenko blushed and allowed the boy to sit down.

    "Ah...so, Tenko likes Rantaro," Kokichi said. "I see! I see! Nee-heehee...looks like little Miss Andrist has a soft spot for degenerate males, after all!" 

   "Nyeh...but why would she try to hide that?" Himiko asked. "I know she hates men, but there's nothing wrong with liking RANTARO. He's a nice guy!"

   "Pfff...beats me," Kokichi shrugged. Then, he snapped his fingers. Their pajamas changed into mime outfits as a disguise. "C'mon, let's get a closer look," Kokichi said. They walked casually to the other side of the street and sat down at a nearby table to eavesdrop on Tenko and Rantaro. 

    "You look lovely today," Rantaro was saying as he kissed the back of Tenko's hand again. Tenko giggled bashfully in the most obnoxious way. Kokichi gagged at Tenko's giggles. Himiko tugged on his sleeve to make him pay attention to the conversation. 

    "Thank you," Tenko replied, eyeing Rantaro flirtatiously. "I really do appreciate you helping me with my nails." Tenko flashed her perfectly polished nails with floral designs on them. Himiko's mouth dropped open.