Kokichi and Himiko Go Dream Hopping (2: Tsumugi)

Later that night when the lights in Casa V3 were turned out, Kokichi texted Himiko to see if she was awake.

   KOKICHI: Heeeey, Monkey Buns! You still awake?

  HIMIKO: Yup! Meet me in the backyard in five minutes.

  KOKICHI: Kay kay!

   A few minutes later, they met up with each other in their pajamas under the gazebo in Casa V3's backyard. 

   "Before we begin, I need to take care of something in my secret lair," Himiko said. She stepped on a tile that depressed, causing the bench under the gazebo to move. A secret tunnel opened on the floor of the gazebo and led down to Himiko's secret magic lair. She gestured to Kokichi to follow her. Once inside, the secret door closed and Himiko led Kokichi to a table in the center of a small, cozy room filled with bookshelves, cauldrons, and a fireplace. Kokichi looked around in amazement.

   "This place is so cool!" he exclaimed. Himiko smiled at him.

   "Nyeh...I know," she replied with a toothy grin similar to that of Kokichi's. "Now, let me see...where is it?" She looked at the different grimoires on the bookshelves. "A-ha!" She pulled a spellbook entitled "Sleeping Spells and Potions" off of a shelf and set it down on the table. She flipped the pages, looking for the chapter about dreams. She searched until she found the spell about entering the dreams of others and carefully studied it. 

    "Okaaayyy...this should be easy enough," she mumbled. Then she looked up at Kokichi. "Okay, all I have to do is say this spell and then say the name of the person whose dream we want to enter afterwards," she explained. Kokichi nodded in understanding.

   "M'kay, sounds good!" he said.

   "There are rules though," Himiko said. Kokichi tipped his head back and groaned obnoxiously. Ignoring him, Himiko went on. "We have to make sure the person whose dream we enter is asleep through the WHOLE process! If they wake up anytime we're in their dream, we'll be forced out of the dream, which might increase the chances of my magic being found out. That being said, Kokichi, it's best that you don't reveal yourself in ANY of the dreams we go in!"

   "Whaaaat? Why?" Kokichi asked. Himiko batted her eyes admonishingly at him.

   "Because if the others consider you a nightmare in the real world, imagine how they'll react when they see you in their ACTUAL dreams!" she pointed out. 

   "Fine, whatevs, I see your point," Kokichi sighed. "Maaan, I was hoping to cause mass chaos in their dreams," he muttered to himself.

   "Well, if you want to know everyone's secrets, you're gonna have to NOT do that!" Himiko said. She went to a shelf that contained various jars and bottles. She swiped a bottle of some neon purplish powder.

    "What is that?" Kokichi asked, eyeing the powder.