Supreme Lady Training (2)

"Are you excited, Himiko?" Angie asked as she, Tenko, and Tsumugi sat down on the front porch as Himiko stood on the front lawn waiting for Kokichi. 

  "Nyeh...a little bit," Himiko replied. "But I'm also nervous. I don't know exactly what to expect. This is Kokichi we're talking about, after all."

  "Pff...he's probably going to make you wear some sort of hideous outfit that resembles his!" Tenko spat.

  "Hey, what's wrong with that?" Tsumugi asked with a frown. "I made Himiko an outfit that looks like Kokichi's!"

   "You did, Tsumugi?!" Himiko asked. Tsumugi nodded happily.

   "Yeah! I made it a while ago after you told me that you had a crush on Kokichi," Tsumugi replied, giving Himiko a sly smile. "I thought the idea was cute for you two to have matching outfits, so I made a Kokichi outfit for you." 

   "Well, whatever Himiko's looks like, I bet it's way better than Kokichi's outfit," Tenko said. "I mean, for goodness sake, that male's shirt is all ripped up at the bottom! And he looks like an escaped patient from Arkham Asylum, or something! He could at least stand to wear an outfit that doesn't make him look like he came straight out of the looney bin!"

   "And you can stand to have a face that people wouldn't find as repulsive," came a voice from behind Tenko, Angie, and Tsumugi. They turned to see Kokichi smirking and standing in the doorway with his Supreme Leader hat and cape. "Oh, wait...no, you can't. Guess you're stuck with that one."

   "Why, you little-" Tenko began. She sprang up and grabbed the collar of his cape. Kokichi merely smirked at her.

   "Are you really gonna beat up your best friend's boyfriend?" he asked her. "I'm pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate you doing that, y'know." Tenko glared at him, but released him from her grip. "That's what I thought," he purred. "Now, plant it, hothead!" Tenko sat down and crossed her arms grumpily. "Heeey, what's Tsumugi doing here? I thought it was only going to be Tenko and Angie!"

   "Well, Tenko and Angie told me about you teaching Himiko how to be a Supreme Lady, and I wanted to see it for myself!" Tsumugi explained. Kokichi let out an annoyed groan.

   "Whatever!" he replied, pouting. "Just...don't interrupt!" He turned to Himiko. "Okie-dokie, Himiko, the first lesson in being a Supreme Lady is-"

  "Not to let the Supreme Leader boss her around?" Tenko asked, interrupting.

   "Ugh...the first thing you should know about being Supreme Lady is-" Kokichi began again, shooting an annoyed look at Tenko.

    "The Supreme Lady is always right?" Tenko interrupted again. 

   "When being Supreme Lady, it's important to understand that-" Kokichi said, his voice rising in anger.

   "The Supreme Leader is a degenerate male?" Tenko interrupted for the last time.