Himiko's New Nickname For Kokichi

Himiko stood shyly in front of Kokichi and Gonta's bedroom door. There was something important that she wanted to tell Kokichi. It was an idea she had, but, though she liked the idea, she wasn't sure if Kokichi would. Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door as hard as her small fist could knock. The door swung open, revealing a very happy Kokichi.

   "Monkey Buns!!!" he said and threw his arms around her. "I've missed you so, so much...even though I saw you like, two hours ago. Nee-heehee!" He gently pinched her cheeks and gave her a small kiss. "So...what brings you to my neck of the woods, Stinky Butt?"

   "I just wanted to tell you something," Himiko replied shyly, twiddling her fingers.

  "Well, don't be shy! Lemme hear it, Cutie Pie!" Kokichi responded, flashing her a cheeky grin. 

   "Nyeh...okay. I think I might have come up with another nickname for you," she replied quietly. 

   "Oh?" Kokichi gave her his full attention. "I'm listeniiiiinnnng."

   "Okay...ready?" she asked. 

   "Tell me! Tell me!" Kokichi bounced up and down, clapping the tips of his fingers with excitement. Himiko took a deep breath.

   "Panta Bear," she said. Kokichi just stared at her. "Y'know...cuz you like Panta, and your scarf is black and white...like a panda bear," she explained. She looked at him with apprehension. 

   "That...has got to be the most...AWESOMEST NICKNAME EVER!!!!" He threw his arms around her waist and twirled her around. "I toooootally love that nickname!! He began kissing her on the cheek repeatedly. "I knew you could do it, ma chérie, petite sorcière!" 

   "So...you don't like the other nicknames I gave you?" Himiko asked. 

  "I do...but Panta Bear is definitely the best one!" Kokichi replied. 

   "Can I still call you Butt-Face, Checkers, and Chubby, though?" Himiko asked.

   "Of course!" Kokichi said. "But not as much as Panta Bear!"

  "Nyeh...duly noted," Himiko replied, repeating what Kokichi had said in the school cafeteria about his list of nicknames for her. Kokichi laughed happily, overjoyed that she used the same phrase that he had used. He wrapped his arms around her again.

  "Nee-heehee...I wuv you, Monkey Buns!" Kokichi said, squeezing his cheek against hers. 

  "I love you, too...Panta Bear," Himiko replied. Kokichi laughed as he rubbed his nose against Himiko's before giving her a sweet, tender kiss.