Kazuichi Gets Scooped (2)

"So, what's this super-duper important thing that you wanted to talk to me about?" Kokichi asked as he and Himiko sat down to eat their lunch in the cafeteria. After first period ended, Himiko had rushed over to Kokichi's class to tell him that she had something important to talk to him about at lunch. 

   "Well, Kazuichi says he wants to join your organization," Himiko whispered, leaning closer to Kokichi so nobody would overhear. Kokichi gave her his full attention.

   "Say whaaaat?" he said. "That doesn't sound right to me. It sounds like he's up to something."

   "Eeeeexactly," Himiko said with a smug grin. Kokichi lifted a curious brow at her and smiled deviously, as well.

    "Ohhh? Find something out, HimiCocoa Bean?" he asked. Himiko nodded.

    "Yup!" she said. "This morning, I overheard Hiyoko, Hiro, and Kazuichi talking about getting the scoop on your organization, and exposing it to the whole school using The Hope's Peak Daily." 

   "Pffft...the stupid school paper?" Kokichi scoffed. "Nobody reads that, anyways."

   "They will after seeing your organization exposed on the front page," Himiko pointed out. "That's what they're planning on doing!"

   "Welp, I guess since I have nothing better to do, I'll play along," Kokichi said. 

   "Nyeh? What do you mean?" Himiko asked.

   "I mean that if they want an evil organization, we'll give them an evil organization," Kokichi said with a sneaky smile. Himiko grinned at him with excitement.

   "I know that smile!" she said, gasping with delight. "That's your 'big idea smile!'"

    "That's right," Kokichi said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, and pulling her closer so that their foreheads touched. "You and I will play their little game, and when we win, we'll make them wish they never got involved in the first place." Himiko squealed and blushed.

   "Nyeh! I'm so excited!" she said in hushed excitement. "So, what do we do first?" Kokichi smiled at her.

  "Well...after school, I want you to tell Kazuichi to meet us at Casa V3 in my room at 5:00 this afternoon," he explained.  

   "Us?" Himiko asked eagerly. 

   "Yup!" Kokichi replied. "The others think my evil organization is something similar to what they see in movies, right? Well, that's what we'll give them. You and I will play the part; we'll make it, I dunno, very Fuyuhiko-y. I guess I could say something like, 'I'll make you an offer you can't refuse,' and blahdy-blahdy-blah."

   "Oh, well, what will I do, then?" Himiko asked.