The Supreme Leader's Special Day!

It was early in the morning. Waaaay too early in the morning for Himiko to be up! She was usually the last of the students in Casa V3 to wake up, but today was different. Himiko had made it an absolute effort to wake up at 5:00 a.m. (which was a huge accomplishment for her) and be the first to wish Kokichi happy birthday. She tiptoed to Kokichi and Gonta's room and quietly turned the knob. She opened the door slowly, hoping it wouldn't creak. She peaked inside to Kokichi's side of the room, and saw him, sleeping peacefully on his bed. Trying hard to stifle her giggles, Himiko closed the door silently and stood a few feet away from the foot of Kokichi's bed. Then, she ran as fast as she could and jumped on his bed, causing Kokichi to bounce into the air. He woke up with a start.

    "WAH!!!" he shouted, his eyes opening wide, and hair flailing as he fell back onto his bed. Himiko giggled mischievously and threw her arms around him.

    "Happy birthday!" she exclaimed happily. Kokichi chuckled sleepily and ruffled her hair.

     "Thanks, Monkey Buns," he replied, as he stretched and let out a drowsy moan. 

     "Hee-hee...welcome!" Himiko giggled as she kissed Kokichi's cheek repeatedly as he reached for his phone to see if he had received any late-night texts. "Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Mmmmmmmmmmm-WAH!!!" She squeezed his face as she gave him a big, juicy smooch on his cheek. He chuckled sleepily as he turned to her with a smile and one eyebrow raised as if to say "do you mind?" Himiko wove her arms around his free arm and hid behind his shoulder, showing only her eyes. By the light of his phone, Kokichi could see her batting her eyelashes innocently at him. He smiled and rolled his eyes, then kissed her forehead. Himiko, still holding on to Kokichi's arm, squealed gleefully and kicked her feet. Kokichi laughed out loud.

    "Haha, WHAT is your problem?" he asked, laughing as he gave Himiko weird looks. 

    "Eeeee, I'm just so excited 'cuz it's your 'BERTHAY!'" Himiko squealed.

   "Haha, my 'berthay?'" Kokichi asked, still checking his phone. 

    "YES, YOUR 'BERTHAY!'" Himiko squealed. 

    "Nee-heehee...you're more excited for MY birthday than you are for your own," Kokichi said, shaking his head.

   "Nyeh...'cuz I can't wish myself happy birthday, or give myself birthday kisses," Himiko said as she kissed Kokichi's cheek again. 

   "I guess that's true," Kokichi said as he put his phone down and turned to Himiko, stroking her cheek. "Soooo...have any plans for me today, Strawberry Cream Cheeks?" 

   "I sure do, my supreme leader of looooove," Himiko gushed as she nuzzled her nose against Kokichi's.

   "Hey! It's evil! EVIL!" Kokichi corrected. "I'm the supreme leader of EVIL!!" 

   "Not today, you aren't," Himiko ruffled his hair. "Today, you're 'berthay' boy, so I'm gonna spoil you with lots of hugs, and kisses, and anything you want which means you'll be the supreme leader of love!"