Himiko's First Crush

"He-eeeyyy, HimiCocoa Bean!" Kokichi said as he strolled into Himiko's room. "What'cha doin?'" Himiko was on her bed with a bunch of photos sprawled in front of her.

  "Nyeh...hi, Kokichi," she said, smiling at him as Kokichi leaned forward to give her a soft kiss. "I'm just...reminiscing, I guess." Kokichi plopped himself on her bed and looked at the photos.

   "Taking a stroll down memory lane?" he teased. Himiko smiled and nodded at him. He smiled back at her and picked up some of the photos to take a closer look at them.

   "Is this your mom?" he asked, pointing to a picture of a woman not much taller than Himiko, but with the same red, but longer, hair.

   "Yup, that's right," Himiko said. 

   "Aaannnd...who are these other girls with you?" Kokichi asked with confusion, pointing to another picture. The picture had Himiko in between two other girls; the girl on the left was taller than Himiko, and the girl on the right was shorter than both of them. The taller girl on the left had her rust-colored ponytail tied up in a scrunchie. She looked annoyed at whoever was taking the picture. The smaller girl on the right had her burgundy red hair in short pigtails, and she had a spunky look on her face. Himiko smiled.

    "They're my little sisters," she replied. Kokichi's eyes bugged out at her.

    "YOU HAVE LITTLE SISTERS?!" he exclaimed, and looked back down at the photo. "And one of them is taller than you?!"

   "Yeah...their names are Tomiko and Kimiko," Himiko explained. "Tomiko is thirteen years old and, yeah, she's taller than me. Kimiko is seven years old. This picture was taken before I left for Hope's Peak a year ago." Himiko looked wistfully at the photo. 

   "You miss them, huh?" Kokichi asked.

   "Yeah," Himiko replied quietly. Kokichi looked at the other photos, hoping to find something to keep Himiko from being sad.

   "What about these girls?" he asked, pointing to another photo of Himiko and two other girls, one with long, golden, flowy hair, and the other with short green hair.

  "Oh! They were my best friends growing up," Himiko said. "The one with the long hair is Suzume Miyamoto, and the other is Midori Oshima."

   "I see," Kokichi replied. "Hey, do you have any pictures of that one guy?" Himiko looked at him with confusion.

   "Nyeh...what one guy?" she asked.

   "Remember in our Truth or Dare game a few nights ago? You said I wasn't your first crush," Kokichi explained. Himiko suddenly looked uncomfortable.

   "No...he's not in any of these photos," she said. "But I don't wanna talk about him."

   "Did he hurt my Monkey Buns?!" Kokichi asked. "If he did, I'm gonna make him wish he was never born!" Himiko gave him a sad, but grateful, smile.