Putting On A Show For Himiko (2)

Himiko heard laughter from the top of the main staircase of the asylum's lobby. Suddenly, a string of nine kids in clown masks flew down the banister and formed a single file line side-by-side with each other in front of Kokichi and Himiko. They grandly removed their masks and took a bow. 

   "D.I.C.E. reporting for duty, Supreme Leader, sir!" they announced in unison.

  "At ease, payasitos!" Kokichi ordered. Kokichi's associates tucked their masks into their scarves and sat down on either the other couches or the beanbags while Three, the pigtailed clown, and Five, the short-haired clown, went to dress Kokichi in his dictator hat and cape. 

  "Hahahaha, the boss said 'doodie' a few minutes ago," Four, the blonde-haired clown snickered to Five, who rolled her eyes.

   "What does 'payasitos' mean?" Two, the pudgy clown, asked. 

   "I believe it's Spanish for 'little clowns,'" responded Nine, the clown whose sleeves ran past his hands. 

   "Thaaaat's right, Nine!" Kokichi said. "Now, you guys remember the plan for tonight, right?"

   "OH, MY GOSH, YES!! Hi, Supreme Lady Himiko!!" Three, exclaimed, waving excitedly at Himiko. Himiko shyly waved back to her. 

   "Hi, Keiko!" she replied. 

   "Did that Guki girl stop bothering you?" Three asked curiously as she toyed with one of her pigtails.

   "Nyeh...yeah, she's still in juvie where she belongs," Himiko replied. "Thanks, again for helping me out. You and Emi."

  "You're very welcome," Five replied politely. 

  "Yeah, that girl was a freak!" Three nodded. "She's lucky that she wasn't stalking ME, or I would have introduced her to my ten friends: my knuckles!" A few months prior, Three and Five were sent by Kokichi, while he was out of town, to help Himiko catch this girl named Nori Nakagawa, who was posing as the Ultimate Thespian named "Guki" while stalking and terrorizing Himiko. 

   "Back on topic," Kokichi said. "You guys are going to put on a show for your Supreme Lady presenting each of your unique talents! We'll go in order starting with you, Two!" 

   "You got it, boss!" Two said as he stood up and removed a large box from behind the couch he was sitting on. 

  "Eight, hit the lights!" Kokichi ordered. Eight, the dark-haired clown who hardly ever spoke, nodded obediently and flipped off the lights. He then flipped a few other switches that turned on the spotlights that illuminated the center of the living room where Two was standing. Kokichi leaned to whisper in Himiko's ear. "Two is a juggler," he said. Himiko nodded at him. "Okay, Two, whenever you're ready!" 

   "Okay! I'll start with the easiest thing: oranges!" Two said. He passed the box in front of Kokichi and Himiko, grabbed three oranges, and started juggling them. "Miss Himiko, if you could toss me some more oranges from the box, I'd appreciate it."