Emotionally Detached (5)

They crossed the hallway to the first door on the right side, which was red. Kokichi stopped to think for a moment before knocking on it. Sadness looked at him in confusion while Amorous seemed enamored as she sighed dreamily.

   "He's thinking," she said breathlessly. Kokichi eyed her curiously and began to smile awkwardly.

   "Haha, okaaaay?" he chuckled.

   "I LOVE it when you think!" Amorous gushed. "It's so...sexy! Hmmm....heeheeeheeeheehee! The way you're so calculating, and I love the way you dupe the others, like Kaito and Gonta!" 

   "YOU *LOVE* THAT?!?!" Kokichi's mouth flew open in pure shock. He turned to Sadness. "That's how Himiko really feels?!" 

   "Nyeh...that's right," Sadness replied, twiddling her fingers. "Himiko's not exactly proud of it, but if she were to be honest with herself, she'd admit that she does like your cunning." 

   "So...when Himiko tells me that she doesn't like it when I pick on Gonta..." Kokichi began.

   "...That's a lie," Sadness finished with a small smile, using Kokichi's catchphrase. Kokichi turned to Amorous, who was swaying her shoulders flirtatiously at Kokichi. 

   "Amorous...you...really like that about me?" Kokichi asked, feeling a bit conflicted.

   "I love EVERYTHING about you!" Amorous giggled. "You're the reason I'm always around now!"

    "What do you mean?" Kokichi asked. 

   "Well, before Himiko met you, I would spend a lot of time in my room," Amorous explained. "I never felt like I had a reason to be with my sisters in the HimiCommand Center. I mean, sure, I love my mommy, and my master was a pretty swell guy. I loved them, but not enough to make me feel important...like I belonged with my sisters in the HimiCommand Center. But, then you came along and I suddenly felt...alive, and...and burning with such intense passion! I felt like I belonged, like I was needed. All because of you!" She swooned as she wrapped her arms around Kokichi's neck, and began to plant kisses all over his face. Sadness removed Kokichi from Amorous's grasp. 

   "Have you noticed the glows around us?" she asked. Kokichi nodded, laughing as he wiped his face. "When they glow strong and bright, that's when we're needed most," Sadness explained. "Amorous's glow was pretty dim before you came along. But when Himiko met you and developed feelings for you, Amorous's glow became stronger, and that's how she knew that she had a purpose."

   "That's right!" Amorous said. "Her feelings of love for you became the fuel for my fire! Her feelings of love become, well...what I am now! Whatever she loves, I love! And I hope you have a sweet tooth because I wanna give you lots of sugar right now!" She lunged for Kokichi, but Sadness stopped her. 

   "Well, if that's the case, I do wonder what makes Himiko angry," Kokichi pondered as he looked at the red door.

   "See?! He's so smart! He hasn't met Anger, yet, but he knows that that's her door!" Amorous squealed.