It's On, Leon! (4)

Later that afternoon, Himiko rushed out of math class, trying not to explode from excitement. Instead of heading to the cafeteria for lunch, she bounded up the stairs to the art room on the third floor, where Kokichi had class right before lunch. On her way there, however, she ran into Kokichi as she turned the corner.

   "Oof!" he exclaimed as Himiko bumped into him. "Himiko? What are you doing up here? Aren't you going to the caf-"

  "C'mere, c'mere! I gotta tell you something," Himiko interrupted him in a hushed, excited whisper. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him down the stairs. Together, they snuck outside the school, and hid in some bushes nearby.

   "Ooookay, what are we doing here?" Kokichi asked. Himiko smiled at him like a crazy person. 

   "I did a thing! I did a thing!" she said, jumping up and down with glee. "Wanna hear it?"

   "Hm...okay!" Kokichi replied. "BUT, since you're keeping me from eating lunch, I get to wear your hat for the rest of the day, HimiCocoa Bean."

   "Nyeh...I guess that's okay," Himiko said, taking her hat off and putting it on Kokichi's head. "Just take good care of it."

  "Okie-dokie!" Kokichi said. "Now, what was the thing that you wanted to tell me?" Himiko squealed with delight and began to fan herself to calm down.

  "Okay, okay...calm down," she told herself. "So...remember how I told you yesterday that I had some Supreme Lady business to take care of?"

  "Yeees," Kokichi nodded, his smile growing bigger.

   "Well...the reason for that is because Leon was giving me a hard time all day yesterday while you were at your optometry appointment," Himiko explained. "And now I'm planning to get back at him."

   "What did he do to you?"

   "He made me trip and bump into Mahiru," Himiko said. "Her camera broke, and Leon told me to watch where I was going. Even Mahiru blamed me!"

   "I see..." Kokichi said, placing his finger under his chin in thought. "Proceed."

   "Nyeh...so I went to bathroom to cry, blah, blah, blah, but, then...I remember what you told me during my Supreme Lady training!"

  "Oh? Which was?" Kokichi asked with an amused grin.

   "You told me that a Supreme Lady knows her enemy's weakness and uses it to her advantage," Himiko replied. "And that knowing the right information can make my enemies submit to me." Kokichi began to stroke his chin with curiosity.

   "I did," he said. "So, what did you do about it?"

   "Well...I didn't know much about Leon, so I had to go to someone who did, which was Ibuki because I know Leon practices music with her!" Himiko explained. "Of course, I didn't tell her what I was *really* up to, so I had to somehow bring Leon into the conversation, and I did!"