Supreme Lady Himiko!

Himiko sat slumped in her chair in front of her computer. She wanted to write more fanfic (NOT about Shuichi and Kyoko this time, after what happened), but no matter how hard she tried to concentrate, she couldn't let go of Miu's insults that were bouncing around in her mind. She sighed heavily as she plopped her head onto her desk. Suddenly, she heard a knock at her door. When she answered it, nobody was there. A few seconds later, a head peeked out into her room from behind the wall. 

   "PEEK-A-BOO!" Kokichi laughed. Then he came out completely from behind the wall and began playfully poking Himiko's shoulders. "He-eeeyyyy, sweet thang!" he sang out cheerfully. Himiko smiled sadly at him.

   "Hi, Kokichi," she replied quietly. 

   "Why the long face, Fun-size?" Kokichi asked, gently squishing her cheeks. 

   "Miu," Himiko replied, plopping herself back into her desk chair. Kokichi rested his elbow on his desk, and then his head in his hand. 

   "What did Miu do?" he asked, booping Himiko's nose. 

  "She keeps calling me...flat-chested," Himiko responded.

   "But she does that all the time," Kokichi pointed out. "It doesn't seem to bother you...well, not to the point where it makes you sad like this, anyways."

   "It just...gets to me every now and again," Himiko said. "Sometimes, it doesn't bother me. Other times, I just...dwell on it, I guess, and...I dunno..." She slumped lower in her chair. Kokichi put his thumb and index finger under her chin and lifted it. 

  "If it makes you feel better...I'm flat-chested, too," he joked with a pouty face. Himiko rolled her eyes and sighed. Though she tried to hide it, she couldn't help but smile. Her smile turned into a small laugh. "Aha! THAT'S what I wanted to see!" he laughed. "You laughed!"

   "You may have made me laugh, but I still feel sad," Himiko replied. 

   "Look, Himiko, you know how Miu is," Kokichi said. "She says mean and nasty things to people all the time. But all you gotta do is insult her right back and she turns into a giant weenie, remember?"

   "Well, yeah, but-" Himiko began.

  "'But' nothing!" Kokichi interrupted, grabbing her arm to pull her up. "Now...who am I?"

   "Nyeh...what do you mean?"

  "What's my ultimate talent?" Kokichi asked her.

  "The...Ultimate Supreme Leader," Himiko replied, not knowing where he was going with this.

   "Thaaaat's right!" Kokichi replied. "And you're my girlfriend, which makes you..." He gestured with his hands for her to finish the sentence.