Kokichi Babysits Himiko's Sisters

"Hey, Booger Face, what's the rush?" Kokichi asked Himiko one morning as he entered hers and Tenko's room. Himiko was frantically stuffing her magician items into her magician trunk.

   "I have to pack my stuff as soon as possible to get ready for a couple of birthday parties today," she responded quickly. "But I'm on a time crunch because my little sisters are supposed to be visiting me this weekend. I have to get them settled in fast before the first party starts."

   "Oh, yeeaahh," Kokichi said thoughtfully. "Why are they visiting again?"

   "My mommy has to take care of her sick sister out of town," Himiko explained. "There's nobody in her area who's available to babysit my sisters, so they're coming here for the weekend."

   "Gotcha!" Kokichi replied. "That's so cool, though! I can't wait to see what your sisters are like! Hey, can they also do magic?"

   "Nyeh...my whole family can," Himiko replied. "But my sisters are too young and inexperienced to use theirs. My mommy and I are the only ones who can use magic responsibly...well, I did before I met *you* anyways." Kokichi gave her a cheeky grin.

  "How old did you say your sisters were, again?" he asked.

   "Tomiko is thirteen, and Kimiko is seven," Himiko explained. 

    "And you're just going to leave them here with the others while you and I perform your magic show?" Kokichi asked incredulously. "Or are you bringing them with you to-"

   "Um...actually, Kokichi..." Himiko interrupted, twiddling her fingers. Kokichi looked at her with an eyebrow raised with suspicion.

   "Yeeaaahhh...?" he asked. 

   "I was wondering if you would babysit them while I'm gone?" Himiko asked hopefully. Kokichi's shoulders slumped with disappointment.

   "Awwww..." he said. "I really wanted to be in the magic show!"

   "Nyeh...I know! I know! I'm so sorry, Kokichi," Himiko apologized. "But this is really important to me, and my sisters need to get settled in, but I won't have time to fully help them do that. So, please, please, please, could you babysit them for me? Only for a few hours!" Kokichi sighed heavily.

   "Oh...okaaayyy..." he replied. Himiko smiled gratefully and sighed with relief. She grabbed his face and peppered his lips with grateful kisses.

  "Thank you! Mwah! Thank you! Mwah! Thank you so much, Kokichi! Mwah! Mwah!" she said. 

   "Okay, okay, don't get your cooties all over me," Kokichi joked, wiping his mouth with his forearm. 

   "Don't wipe it!" Himiko pouted as she reached for Kokichi's arm to keep him from wiping his mouth. The two were engaged in a playful battle with Kokichi trying to keep Himiko from kissing him again, when the doorbell suddenly rang. Himiko gasped. "That's them!" she exclaimed. She rushed downstairs to find Rantaro answering the door. Standing in front of him were two girls: a girl around Kokichi's height with a rust-colored ponytail wrapped in a scrunchie and an annoyed look on her face, and a smaller girl with burgundy red pigtails and a spunky expression. The smaller girl spoke up first.