Kokichi and Himiko Go Dream Hopping (6: Kaede)

Himiko cleared her throat as she stretched her arms out in front of the sleeping Kaede. Her eyes glowed white, and the white orbs formed around her hands. 

   "In the light of day, you are not as you seem! Reveal to me the truth in your dream...Kaede Akamatsu!" A glowing lilac light formed around Kaede and rose into the shape of an orb before expanding into the shape of a portal. Kokichi and Himiko entered the portal into Kaede's dream. 

   "Hm...this seems pretty normal," Kokichi said, his voice dripping with boredom. They had entered a park with tall buildings towering over them across the street, and many people walking by under the pink evening sky. 

   "Nyeh...maybe the weird stuff won't start until-" Himiko began.

   "Look! There's Kaede!" Kokichi interrupted, pointing at Kaede on the other side of the street. Kokichi and Himiko sat on a nearby park bench and hid themselves behind a giant newspaper that Kokichi had imagined up. Kaede was walking along the sidewalk, bobbing her head to the music she was listening to through her ear buds. Suddenly, Kokichi and Himiko heard panicked screams and people started running around like chickens with their heads cut off. A giant blob of green goo plopped down in front of Kaede, causing her to let out a yelp. 

   "Hahahaha, I have returned, yet again!" a voice called up from above. Kokichi and Himiko looked up to see a woman with very light-green skin dressed in a shiny green dress and some weird, goopy, dark green crown on top of her chartreuse-colored hair. The floating woman pointed to Kaede. "You will never defeat me! You are too weak!"

   "Who the crap is that?" Kokichi muttered. "And why does she look like some kind of giant booger?"

    "You're wrong, Madame Mucus!" Kaede shouted at the woman. "I WILL defeat you! Your powers won't keep a hold on me anymore!" Kokichi and Himiko looked at each other in disgust.

   "Madame Mucus?!?!" they asked each other in unison. 

   "I am the symbol of patience, discipline, and good manners!" Kaede continued. "For I am..." she paused right here to do dramatic poses. She ran her arms across her arms where gloves magically appeared. Her shoes became tall, pink high-heeled boots. Her uniform became a pink dress with a black-and-white, puffy skirt made to look like piano keys. Around her neck was a choker with a musical note on it. Her hair barrettes became shiny musical notes. In her hands was a piano/guitar hybrid. When she was finished transforming, she stood in a typical magical girl pose. "...Magicaaaal Melody!" 

   "Welp...that's my cue to puke," Kokichi said, his voice flat. "Where's the nearest trash can?" 

   "So...Kaede is a magical girl?" Himiko asked in bewilderment. Then, she shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Ugh...things are getting way too weird at this point! They've always been weird, but THIS is really out there!"

   "Pff...as weird as this is, I'd rather believe this than Angie being a goddess," Kokichi pointed out.

   "Yeah, that was pretty weird," Himiko agreed.