The Placebo

"Nyahaha...this question here says, 'What would be the perfect place for you and your significant other to have a romantic getaway?' The choices are: A. Paris; B. London; C. New York City; or D. Hawaii?" Angie said cheerfully to Tenko and Himiko. The girls were taking a quiz from a teen magazine, and they were on the last question.

   "Paris, obviously!" Tenko said. "I mean, it IS the city of romance, isn't it?"

  "That it is, Tenko! That it is!" Angie replied. 

   "Nyeh...too bad one of the options wasn't 'at home,' 'cuz I would have picked that one," Himiko said.

   "You have to choose one, Himiko," Angie said, wagging her finger at Himiko. 

   "M'kay. I'll choose...London," Himiko said. "Maybe I can show Kokichi where Diagon Alley is."

   "That place actually exists?!" Tenko asked, baffled. 

   "Nyeh...no, but it wouldn't hurt to dream," Himiko replied sadly. 

   "Okay, lemme read you guys the results!" Angie chirped. "Tenko, you answered mostly 'A' questions, so it says here that you are very romantic and adventurous. You and your significant other love to try new things and tackle the day head on!' Ooo, Tenko! Sounds like you have a pleasant love life awaiting you!" 

   "So awesome!" Tenko exclaimed. "I know it's just a dumb magazine, but it's always nice to hear a result like that!" Angie then turned to Himiko.

   "Himiko, your result says: 'You and your significant other like to take things easy. You two are very sophisticated and intelligent individuals who love to take life one step at a time. With your amazing intellect, you will never be bored, as you find everything in life fascinating!'" Angie read. 

   "Pfff...clearly that magazine has never met Kokichi," Tenko scoffed.

   "Yeah," Himiko said. "The only thing it got right was the intelligent part, and that only applies to Kokichi." 

   "What?! Nuh-uh! You're smart, too, Himiko!" Tenko said. 

   "That is right, Himiko! Even Atua says you are smart, so it definitely must be true!" Angie added. Tenko rolled her eyes and scoffed again.

  "Atua's not even real, Angie," Tenko said. "Himiko is smart because *I* say she's smart!" Angie gave Tenko a threatening smile.

   "It would be wise not to speak ill of Atua, Tenko," she said.

   "Why? What's he gonna do, take a nap because I made him angry?" Tenko said.

   "He has the power to smite you," Angie said in a low voice. "Do. Not. Cross. Him."

    "He's not the boss of me!" Tenko replied, crossing her arms.