The Not-Your-Talent Show! (End)

The following Monday, the school was abuzz with the song "Pigbarf." Everywhere the girls walked, students were either humming or singing the lyrics (albeit, incorrectly) to their song. The girls were receiving accolades from their fellow classmates, Himiko especially.

   "Hey, Li'l Red! Nice job out there!" Mondo told her in Biology. 

    "Yeah, I didn't know you could sing like that!" Hina exclaimed. "It was awesome seeing you jam out like a rock star!" The day went on with the girls getting compliments. 

   "Have you guys been hearing everyone?!" Ibuki asked excitedly during lunch as she sat down with her bandmates. "Everyone's been singing our song!"

  "Yeah!" Sayaka said, turning to Himiko. "You know, Himiko, Kokichi was right to pick you to sing. You totally rocked!"

   "Fo' sho,' Himiko!" Sonia said. 

   "As an assassin, I can safely say that you slayed back there, queen," Maki agreed with a small smile. The other girls laughed at Maki's joke.

   "Omigosh, Himiko!" Ibuki gasped. "Speaking of 'queen,' you were just like Queen Himiko of Yamatai! You definitely earned that title!"

   "Nyeh...stop it. You guys are making me blush," Himiko said, turning red. The others giggled as Sayaka and Mikan patted her shoulder comfortingly. 

  "So...how about we go pay Junko a visit?" Kaede said. The girls stood up and headed out to the courtyard to find Junko fuming while Mukuro ate her food in silence. When Junko eyed the other girls, she rolled her eyes.

  "We won the bet, Junko," Kaede said in a firm voice.

  "Yeah, I know! I was there!" Junko spat. "Just...bring me the cockroaches!" The girls looked at each other and huddled.

   "Actually...you know what? You don't have to eat cockroaches, or do anything else for us," Kaede said.

   "What?!" Junko exclaimed.

  "That's right! We won the show, and Himiko doesn't get to break up with Kokichi!" Ibuki said. "Really, that's all we ever cared about."

   "But, we made a deal!" Junko said. 

   "Look, if you want to eat cockroaches in front of the school, or do stuff for us, that's your choice," Maki said. "We don't care what you decide." Junko eyed them intently.

   "No strings attached?" she asked.

   "None," Kaede replied. 

   "Well, whatever. It's fine with me," Junko said, waving her hand at them. "I can't believe I lost to you chumps," she mumbled mostly to herself.