Kazuichi Gets Scooped (1)

Kokichi and Himiko were walking hand in hand down the hallways of Hope's Peak during passing period. School had just started, and everyone was either rushing off to their first class, or just hanging around their lockers checking their phone, or talking to their friends. Kokichi was walking Himiko to her first period History class.

   "Hey, Kokichi?" Himiko asked.

    "Yeah?" Kokichi responded. 

    "How about instead of walking me to my class today, I walk you to yours?" Himiko suggested. 

    "Okay!" Kokichi said. "While you're at it, you can carry my books for me, too!"

    "Nyeh...I'm your Supreme Lady, not your slave," Himiko replied. Kokichi smiled as he sighed and rolled his eyes at her.

   "Fiiiine...dweeb," he said, affectionately booping her nose. Himiko squealed and giggled at him calling her "dweeb." It was one of her favorite terms of endearment that Kokichi used for her, despite it being an insult. It was just a Kokichi thing to turn some insults into terms of endearment, which was something that Himiko thought made her relationship with him unique. They changed direction to go to Kokichi's first period class, Biology. 

   "Welp, thanks for walking me to my class, and NOT carrying my books for me, HimiCocoa Bean," Kokichi joked. 

   "You should carry them for yourself anyways," Himiko replied with a smirk. "After all, you need some muscle in those wimpy arms of yours."

  "Haha, says the one who can't even do one push-up, Miss Lazy Pants," Kokichi teased with a smirk of his own. "Meeehhh..." he stuck his tongue out playfully at her, inciting one of their usual, goofy insult wars.

   "Noodle arms! Meeehhh!" Himiko replied, sticking her tongue out at him, as well.

  "Booger Face! Meeehhh!"

  "Butt Muncher! Meehhhh!"

   "Crumb Snatcher! Meehhh!"

   "You...um...you..." Himiko strained. Kokichi smiled at her expectantly. "You...dang it. I ran out of insults," she pouted. 

   "Whoo-hoo, yes!" Kokichi shouted, jumping into the air. "Nee-heehee...you owe me a candy bar, Himiko!"

   "Nyeh...fiiiine," Himiko pouted. Kokichi smiled at her, and wrapped his arm around her waist, giving her a quick hug. 

   "Welp, see ya later, Monkey Buns!" he said. 

   "Okay, I'll see you later," Himiko replied with a shy smile. They gave each other a kiss goodbye before Kokichi disappeared into his classroom. Himiko had a small smile on her face as she zipped through the hallways towards her class, trying to weave her way past many students who were still lingering around. She was about to turn the corner that led into the History hallway, when she suddenly heard Kokichi's name being mentioned.