Himiko's Love Bite

It was early evening, and Himiko put her book down and stood up from her bed as she hummed happily on the way to the bathroom. On her way to it, she ran into Kaede.

  "Nyeh...hi, Kaede!" Himiko chirped.

  "Hi, Himiko!" Kaede replied cheerfully back to her. "You're in an unusually good moo-" Himiko gave Kaede a perplexed look, wondering why she stopped speaking so suddenly. Kaede's eyes were bugging out, and her mouth hung agape as she stared at Himiko. Himiko's look of confusion became one of concern.

   "K-Kaede?" Himiko whispered hesitantly. Suddenly, Kaede grabbed Himiko's arm and pulled her into hers and Miu's room. Miu looked at them with confusion as well, but Kaede kept her eyes on Himiko's neck.

   "Himiko...when did you get that?" she asked.

   "Nyeh! Get wh-what?!" Himiko asked with a tone of fear in her voice. Instinctively, she reached for her neck. Miu went over to see what the fuss was all about. When she saw Himiko's neck, she burst into laughter.

  "Hahahaha!! Wow, Himiko! Didn't think you'd be the type of girl to let THAT happen to ya!" she cackled.

   "Wh-What do you mean?! What are you talking about?!" Himiko shook. Kaede brought Himiko to the mirror on her side of the room and showed Himiko what was on her neck. There, on the lower part of her neck near her shoulder, was a purplish mark. Himiko's eyes widened with terror. "Wh...What is that?!" she squealed. "I-Is that a bug bite?! Am I gonna die?!"

    "That depends. Do you wanna die?" a voice asked in the doorway. Himiko, Kaede, and Miu turned to see Maki with her arms folded and a small smile on her face. 

   "N-No! I don't wanna die!" Himiko replied tearfully. "There's something on my neck, and I don't even know what that is!"

  "Let me see it," Maki said as Kaede moved out of her way. "Whoa," Maki said once she saw the mark. She looked at Himiko with raised eyebrows. 

   "What is it?" Himiko asked in a horrified whisper after noticing Maki's expression. "Do you know what it is?"

   "Yeah, it's a-" Maki began. 

    "My Himiko senses are going off!" Tenko interrupted, bursting into the room. But she wasn't alone.

   "Nyahahaha, Atua told me that something is bothering Himiko, so I must intervene!" Angie said cheerfully. Tenko and Angie ran up to Himiko to see if she was okay. When they saw Himiko's neck, Tenko gasped in fear while Angie gave Himiko a playful grin.

   "WAAAAHHHHH!! HIMIKO!!! YOUR NECK!!" she screamed. "HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!"

   "Nyahaha! Himiko, you have been a very naughty girl, haven't you?" Angie laughed mischievously. 

   "What?! No...I-" Himiko began.

   "Pardon me for interrupting, but what is happening in here? I heard Tenko screaming." yet another voice asked from the doorway. The girls turned to see Kirumi with Tsumugi behind her looking in with a concerned expression.