Why Himiko Won't Join D.I.C.E.

"C,mon, Himiko!" Kokichi shrieked with laughter as he and Himiko entered Casa V3 and hurriedly slammed the front door shut. They were laughing their heads off as they each held up a long, black spiral-like object that looked like hair.

   "Guess Celeste will have to stay at the pool forever," Kokichi snickered twirling the spiral clip-on pigtail to Celestia Ludenberg's hair. "Without her precious giant phone cords, she won't wanna leave!" Kokichi and Himiko had snatched Celeste's clip-on pigtails as she was taking a dip at the school pool, which was open until later in the evening.

   "Nyeh...she'll end up looking like a raisin by the time she gets these back," Himiko giggled, wiggling the other pigtail that she had in her hand. 

   "Nee-heehee, exactly!" Kokichi replied, giving her a cheeky grin. "So, what should we do with these? Maybe put them in the garbage disposal so they'll get all shredded? That way, when Celeste wears them again, it'll look like she got attacked by a bunch of squirrels!" 

   "Hm...or maybe we can use them to scare the others," Himiko suggested.

   "Oh? How so?" Kokichi asked, intrigued. 

   "We could tie her pigtails together to make one extra-long pigtail, and then tie that to a fishing pole," Himiko explained. "Then, we can hide it under someone's bed. And when whoever comes in their room, we yank the long pigtail out and use the fishing pole to chase them with it."

   "Himiko, that...is...BRILLIANT!!!" Kokichi said, hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. Himiko blushed.

   "Aw, shucks. It's nothing," she replied shyly. 

   "Who should we scare?" Kokichi asked.

   "Hm..." Himiko thought. Suddenly, an impish smile spread across her face, which Kokichi found rather sexy. "Kazuichi," she finally replied. "He's fun to scare, and I like his high-pitched scream. Also, he might get so scared that he might bite his tongue with his sharp teeth!" Kokichi gave her a huge grin, loving that Himiko was getting more and more into the pranking spirit every day. He grabbed her hand.

   "Let's go!" he said excitedly. They made their way to 7th Island House but not before grabbing a fishing rod from the Casa V3 toolshed and some twine to tie Celeste's pigtails together. They made it to Kazuichi's bedroom window. Kokichi crouched down.

   "Here, you climb up on my shoulders so you can see if he's in there," he said. Himiko climbed onto Kokichi's shoulders and he lifted her up. "See him in there?" 

   "Nope, the coast is clear," Himiko replied.

  "Excellent," Kokichi replied with a sneaky grin. "Okay, Monkey Buns, open the window, but do it quietly, 'kay?" 

   "Nyeh...got it," Himiko replied. Ever so quietly, Himiko lifted up the window which was, thankfully, unlocked. "Okay, it's opened," she whispered. Kokichi let her down.