♔ᴍᴀʟғᴏʏ ᴍᴀɴᴏʀ♔

𝕴 leave my bedroom for the dining room a couple of minutes to seven, taking my usual seat at the long table between my mother and father at each of the heads of the table and across from Evan

𝕴 leave my bedroom for the dining room a couple of minutes to seven, taking my usual seat at the long table between my mother and father at each of the heads of the table and across from Evan. Blue serves our meal, I have to bite my lip from giving him thanks for making it. I learned that the hard way, after father crucioed me when I was seven for thanking the house elf.
"Briar Rose, listen to me carefully. We do not thank our house elves. Their purpose is to serve us and to serves us only. Do you understand, if I hear you thank a house elf once again, you will wish you only got crucioed."

After a couple minutes of silence, the only noise was the clinking sound when a knife or fork met the plate, father cleared his throat and spoke up, "tomorrow, we will be attending Malfoy Manor for a meeting with the Dark Lord. He would like to meet to Briar Rose. This will be the perfect-"

"What do you mean he wants to meet me?" I questioned, instantly regretting interrupting as I am given my father's coldest glare.

"Did I ask for you to speak up, Briar Rose. Tell me how do you plan on being a lady if you cannot follow the simple rules of what the title means" He lectures as he starts to crucio me. I don't scream anymore like I used to. I would say from receiving the torture curse from a young age, you grow to like the feeling of the hot daggers piercing through every part of your body. The fire burning the flesh of your skin without making a single mark. "I am not sure how we are going to find you a suitable husband, i'm not sure who will want the likes of you. You cant even control your own tongue. We raised you better than this."

He lifts the curse and I climb back on to my chair meeting the sympathetic eyes of my brother, knowing there was nothing he could do to stop the torture without it escalating further.

"As I was saying before I was interrupted, this will be the prefect opportunity for our family name to gain more influence in the wizarding world. You will not disappoint and you will do anything the Dark Lord commands you to do. Are we clear?" He finishes, eyeing my figure as his words are directed towards me, as he is aware of my stubborn nature and how powerful I can be when I want something.

Evan and I reply with a simple "yes father", eating up our meal. Mine considerably smaller than the others in order to "keep my petite figure after gaining too much weight at hogwarts". Trudging back to our opposite rooms in silence we open our doors and collapse on our beds. Oh how could this holiday get any possibly worse?

Evan lays in silence, mind drifting through the events that happened just an hour ago. He took the mark instead of hid little sister, not that it makes much difference as the Dark Lord has demanded to meet her. How can he protect her from the supposed darkest and most powerful wizard of the time? He feels the need to keep her safe from everything, she shouldn't be used for her power at this time. He would do anything to shield her from the horrors like their parents but he knows he has to act accordingly and play his cards right otherwise they'll both be dead.