♔ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ♔

Warning: mature content

𝕽egulus and I found ourselves led in our bed together, our bodies intertwined as my leg rested on his hip, arms draped over our middles, holding each other. His face was inches away from mine, his stormy grey orbs staring intensely into my green ones, flickering down to my lips. I edged closer, attaching our soft lips together, moulding into one in pure bliss, tongues locking on each other exploring each other's mouths.

He shifted his body without breaking the kiss, climbing on top of me, the kiss becoming more passionate, heated and intimate. Our eyes filled with lust, desire and pure love for each other. He grinds his hips on mine, making me let out a soft breath in his mouth, my hands trailing up his back, my fingernails trailing against his skin. Rolling his hips again, he detached our lips moving down to my jaw line, planting individual kisses along the bone down to my sweet spot on my neck, sucking and nibbling.

"Oh" I moaned softly, pushing his body down onto mine to feel contact of his hips on me, the groan emitting from his mouth, vibrating on the sensitive skin on my neck. I reached up to his hair, tugging harder on his curls every time he sucked more and more on my neck, the thumping heat between my legs building up. "Reg"

"Hm?" He hummed, moving his hands down to my hip bone and squeezing it tightly after he found his initials sculpted into me, digging his nails into the mark. He lifted his head up, leaning back to glance down at me, his eyes travelling from mine down to my core, inspecting every single part of me, "So fucking gorgeous" He muttered, his voice, his body, him, compelling me to pull him back down crashing my swollen lips on to his again, the mint from his breath swirling around in my mouth.

He rubbed his fingers over my clothed core, applying pressure in a circular movement, my back arching into him from the contact. I moaned into his mouth, the vibrations going down his throat, before he dragged my lace underwear down tossing them aside, inserting his long, slender fingers into me. Curl, pump, pull, he worked on me, each of the movements creating a bubbling sense of pleasure in my stomach.

"Oh Regulus" I moaned, feeling his thumb apply pressure to my clit, stimulating the delicate spot. "Fuck"

"Let it go, love" He mumbled, picking up his pace of his fingers, continuously pulsing in and out of me. I released the pit in my stomach on his fingers, watching as he sucked them dry, groaning at the taste.

He leaned down again, his face inches away from mine, "I want to make love to you all day, every day" He whispered, the butterflies in my stomach fluttering wildly, sending a shiver down my spine.

Maintaining eye contact with him, I moved my hands down to his boxers, pulling them down as much as I could, before he finished the action, revealing his pulsing, hard length. He captured my lips again, a sense of yearning spreading around us.

"Ara, do you want this?" He mumbled against my lips, his length pressing up against my thigh.

"Yeah"

"No, love, you misunderstand me, do you want this as much as I fucking do? Because I really, really want this with you" He reiterated, pulling away slightly, swallowing thickly as he glanced between my two eyes. My heart skipped a few beats from his words, making me think for a few moments. I wanted this with him, I already knew my life was going to spent with him. We've talked about this and he wants it. Very much. He was ready, I was ready.

"I do. I want this with you" I claimed, biting my lip, gazing into his eyes.

"Okay" He whispered, softly kissing my lips again, as I wrapped my legs around his torso, allowing him an entrance in to me. Aligning himself up, he steadily pushed into me, both of us moaning at the contact from him completely stretching me out.

He began moving in and out of me, my hands moving up to his back, squeezing his shoulders as I started rocking my hips to meet his passionate thrusts.

"Oh- Reg"

"Ara, baby" He moaned, picking up his pace as I started dragging my nails up and down his back. The feeling of him inside of me and moaning my name, spreading immense amounts of pleasure around my body. His hair hung over his sweaty forehead, the motion of our bodies moving as one making our skin hot and flustered underneath the sheets. "So perfect"

His head falls beside my ear, letting me hear his pants and breaths for air, repeatedly pushing in and out of me. It wasn't powerful, it wasn't rough, it was love. It was intimate and romantic, this was the way we were going to do it. Through our pure love for each other.

"Shit- I'm not going to last much longer, love" He breathed out, forcing me to clamp my walls around him.

"Together, Reg" I whispered, the both of us releasing on each other. We rode out our high, feeling intoxicated from our love.

He collapsed on top of me, staying inside of my core, both of us trying to catch our breath. I moved my arms, enveloping him tightly, not minding his sweaty skin in contact with mine. I held him close to me, savouring the moment between us. No matter how many times we had sex or made love, each one was better than the previous- it's a feeling I will never get used to.

"We just did that" I murmured to him, re gaining my steady breathing, our hearts now beating in sync with each other.

"We just did that" He repeated, raising his head to peer into my eyes again, "Are you sure you want this? Because we can wait longer if you want" He asked me again, softly, the butterflies fluttering around yet again. I couldn't control the effect he had on me.

"I really really want this with you, Regulus. My life is with you" I assured him, both of us smiling at each other tiredly. He rubbed his nose against mine, pecking my swollen lips before finally pulling out of me and rolling beside me.

"I'm so utterly in love with you" He confessed, holding my bare body as close to him as possible, both of us feeling the need to be close together.

"I'd hope so considering what we've just done" I responded, a smile lighting up his face, making me feel warm and fuzzy inside. "I'm entirely in love with you"

"I'd hope so considering what we've just done" He mimicked me, earning a playful hit on his back from me.

"We aren't going to tell anyone unless something happens, right?" I queried, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

"I think that's for the best, if it does happen we don't want many people to know until the war is over" He reasoned, planting a kiss on the crown of my head before resting his chin on top.

"A secret for us"

"Our little secret"

•1210 words•