♔ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ,ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏx♔

𝕸onday arrives, meaning the two teenagers had to wake up early for their lessons

𝕸onday arrives, meaning the two teenagers had to wake up early for their lessons. It was a grim Monday. Especially for me. I woke up with a jolt, panicking. Date. What date was it? January 15th. Fuck. He's going to hate me, I should have remembered, it happens every month and I forgot. I felt a sharp pain through my stomach, making me want to crawl into a ball and cry- i've already made a complete mess of his bed.

Regulus woke up to a sniffing noise, worried, he opens his eyes to see his girlfriend sat up in his bed with her hands covering her face. He sits up instantly to comfort the girl, wanting to know what was wrong, "hey, hey, love what's wrong?" He asked the girl softly.

"Reg, i'm so sorry. I completely forgot about it. And the pain is just unbearable and it hurts" I cried as he embraces me.

"What are you talking about? What pain?" He asked desperately, wanting to help her. He wants to do whatever he can to make her happy again.

"My period. I've bled on your sheets, i'm so sorry I forgot, you probably hate-"

"Stop. Shh. No I could never hate you Ara. You can't help it, you go get cleaned up and i'll fix this. Don't worry i'm not mad, it's completely natural. I love you" He responds to me, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"No, it's my mess I should be the one to clean it up" I shook my head, feeling embarrassed.

"Briar Rose" He calls softly, I look at him having avoided his eyes, "don't be embarrassed, it's a natural thing and completely out of your control. I will clean it up, you go and have a shower"

"Okay" I give in. My heart aching at his words. I am very lucky. "Um, Regulus?"

"Hmm?"

"I can't walk" I whispered, remembering the night before. He chuckled at my expense and replied.

"Do you want me to carry you, love?"

"I'll get blood on your clothes" I frowned realising. He shook his head picking me up anyway and taking me into the bathroom.

"I don't care. Clothes will wash. Now, are you going to be alright washing up if I go and change the bed?"

"Yeah" I responded, he turns to leave the bathroom before I voice, "Reg?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Thank you" I said in gratitude for him. He smiles wide and shook his head,

"No need to thank me" He leaves to go clean up the mess while I attempt to stand in the shower. How did a night so perfect turn out like this in the morning? The pain was excruciating and we had to attend class. Fantastic. I walked into the bedroom, seeing the new sheets but no Regulus. Where did he go?