♔ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs♔

𝕭riar Rose Ara Riddle

𝕭riar Rose Ara Riddle. My official name. I was officially Tom Riddle's daughter, and I loved it. I felt like I belonged and was at home with him, that's why I wanted to be a Riddle before I became a Black. The idea that Tom was going to legally adopt me anyway, allowed me to feel loved and cared for- something I never had at the Rosier Manor. Evan was pleased for me, I always shared my name with my brother and that will never change, I will always be his sister no matter what family i'm in. He knows that too.

The following few days flew by extremely fast, I was enjoying my relaxing with Regulus while devising plans with Tom. The group visited regularly throughout the week, Tom was right- it had become the meeting place for people just to appear when they wanted to. James, more often than not hides here when Lily had yelled at him, Sirius and Remus are here often too. They were both living in the Potter household and I think the memories get too much for them sometimes so they look for a change of scenery.

At the moment, Regulus and I are attending a death eater meeting Tom was hosting. We weren't focusing too much on what he was saying, we already knew all of the plans, we just wanted to join. As usual, I was sat on Regulus' lap on the chair to Tom's right, leaning back into his chest, while he enveloped me in his arms around my middle, pulling me into him. Every so often he would plant a kiss on my head or temple, making me feel a burst of warmth inside.

"Briar Rose" A voice called me out of my thoughts, drawing my attention to the present. I hummed, directing my focus on to Tom, noticing out of the corner of my eye every single person's head was facing in my direction, "I asked for your thoughts"

"My thoughts on what exactly?" I queried, making Regulus snort behind me, earning an elbow in the ribs from me.

"Nevermind. Carry on daydreaming" Tom muttered, shaking his head towards me. I sighed, rolling my eyes and glancing around the room.

"Someone in the room is displeased. I have four people in mind that it could be, my guess is the Rosier's. Excluding my darling brother of course" I spoke, keeping my bored gaze on the people who birthed me. I rested my chin on my hand and huffed, "What is it this time?"

"They have found out of your change of name, Rosie Posie. They aren't too happy about it" Evan answered, smirking.

"It shouldn't concern you if my father and I wanted to change my name. Candidly, I don't particularly like either of you. You are both quite dull people, besides the fact you brought incredible me into the world" I mumbled with my eyes closed, feeling everyone's undivided attention on me.

"You are a R-"

"A Riddle. Briar Rose Riddle" Tom cut my father off sharply, "Why is it you feel to make an injudicious contribution each meeting? If you have not forgotten I am your Lord, you are inferior to Briar Rose and I. Act like it" He finished, disinterestedly. To be honest we were both tired of my parents and Regulus' foolish opinions.