♔ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ♔

𝕽egulus was playing quidditch with some of his team, therefore I was in the library talking with Arabella and Ember

𝕽egulus was playing quidditch with some of his team, therefore I was in the library talking with Arabella and Ember. It was a lovely summer day, and we were only a week away from finishing our sixth year, meaning Regulus' birthday was only two days away.

"What have you gotten him?" Arabella quizzed for about the hundredth time, I ignored her and continued flicking through a book. It wasn't about the Dark arts- I promised I wouldn't until summer. I don't break promises.

"Bells. I love you but please give it up, she's not going to tell you" Ember piped up, irritated with her girlfriend's question.

"Listen to your girlfriend. I'm not telling you, you blab out everything and you'll tell him" I pointed out, glancing up at her.

"I do not!" She defended, placing a hand to her chest dramatically,

"What about when you told everyone I was wearing Regulus' hoodie when I told you not to because Sirius was there? What about when you told everyone that I liked Remus, when I definitely didn't and saw him as a brother?" I shivered at the memory, "That was an awkward conversation. What about when you-"

"Okay. I get it, I blab everything, point proven" She grumbled, looking down.

I felt a presence next to me and they cleared their throat. I payed no attention, stuck into my reading, until I felt a nudge in the ribs by Ember and looked up.

"What?" I whispered and she gestured to the person next to me. I looked him up and down, "Oh it's you again. I told you last time you came up to me i'm happily in love" I told the Ravenclaw, going back to my reading. Times like this I wish I could use my telekinesis and shove him away.

"Yes, but Rose, Do you really love Regulus Black?" Is he serious? Is he blind?

"Yes. Very much so" I told him in a very flat tone.

"But I can make you happier Rose, you deserve more than Black"

"She said no, now fuck off and don't ask again" Another voice chimed in as they approached the scene. Ah. The Ravenclaw scrambled away as the person took a seat at the table, my two best friends staring at him, puzzled.

"Hello Junior, how are you?" I asked the Slytherin boy without glancing up. He was somewhat of a friend to Regulus, I didn't know him personally but I have spoken to him before. His family was awful the minute he got sorted into Slytherin after they are all lions. Barty Crouch Senior, I despise the wizard- he's a chum of Dumbledore. I also knew he was a death eater, I don't blame him- he was looking for family, he found it. I felt their eyes on me probably confused as to why I knew it was him after not taking a single glance up.