♔ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs♔

The five of us landed into Minnie's fireplace with a thud

The five of us landed into Minnie's fireplace with a thud. You may think this was be a mysterious, powerful moment, but no we all collapsed on top of each other, completely falling out of the fireplace on the stone on the office.

"We should have come separately" Remus groaned at the bottom of the pile.

"You think?!" Regulus and I exclaim, crushed together, trying to wriggle out of the pile.

"This totally ruined our entrance" James and Sirius piped up, on the top of the three of us.

"And what entrance were you expecting?" A voice added, making us all lift our heads from our position to meet the eyes of the older witch, stood with her arms folded. Trying to hold back a smile.

"Minnie" We all chorused charmingly.

"James, Sirius get off us!" Regulus grunted, finally pushing them off so we could get off Remus too. He held his hand out for me to take, helping me off the floor.

I approached the witch, "Min Min, we are on official top secret business. I'm sorry, they are the only distraction I could think of, I don't know what they have planned"

"We won't be any trouble for you, Minnie!" Sirius assured, grinning ear to ear.

"Yeah, Minnie. We were never any trouble for you, you loved us!" James chirped.

"She feels exhausted already from your presence, yes she does seem a little happy to see you. Are you feeling alright, Min? No one loves the presence of the infamous Marauders" I voiced, feeling her emotions.

"How did you-"

"No time to explain, Min. We have things to be doing, lovely to see you" I informed, casting a disillusionment charm over Regulus and I.

"Wicked" The three boys spoke in unison as we disappeared.

"You know what to do boys, we'll be back soon" I coached, invisible.

"We solemnly swear that we are up to no good" They chorused, grinning.

"Ready, Reg?" I called out, not seeing my boyfriend as he was also invisible. I felt something grab my hand and hold it tightly. I smiled to myself, squeezing back.

"Always ready, love" He responded as we walked out of Minnie's office leaving the Marauders and Minnie together. We tiptoed to Dumbledore's office, down the empty hallways that I used to call 'home'.

"This place doesn't feel the way it used to" I whispered, still gripping on to Regulus' hand so I know he's there.

"I know what you mean, Ara. This isn't home  anymore, Riddle Manor is" He replied, stroking his thumb over my hand in repeated movements. We found ourselves outside of the gargoyle leading to Dumbledore's office,