♔ɢɪʀʟs ɴɪɢʜᴛ♔

𝕬rriving at my dorm, I barge through the dark door, the two girls looking up at me before resuming what they were doing on their beds, without a word

𝕬rriving at my dorm, I barge through the dark door, the two girls looking up at me before resuming what they were doing on their beds, without a word. Fuck. They hate me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realise that I barely saw you anymore. I thought you would want some privacy now your together and I didn't want to pry. That's why I try and spend more time with Regulus" I confess looking at them both from where I was stood.

Arabella gets up from her bed and walks towards me, "Rose, we know how happy Regulus makes you and how much better you sleep with him next to you, we don't mind that at all. We want the best for you"

"We just want to spend some time with you, you have been our best friend since our first day at Hogwarts. We miss you. Of course we like our privacy but sometimes we want you to be around too" Ember jumps in.

I bring them both into a hug, "I miss you too. Which is why tonight we are going to have a girls night. Just the three of us together, like the old times"

They squeal and hug me tighter, "That would be amazing, Rose"

"Yeah we can talk about girls stuff, do our nails, and face masks" Arabella rambles on,

"That all sounds great, we can do all that, but first I have something in mind" I smirk, planning to do something i've wanted to do for a very long time.

•••

"Are you positive you want to do this, Rose?" Ember asks, a bit scared of what might happen if it goes wrong.

"I trust the two of you, with my life. I've been contemplating doing this for a while- I want to do this" I respond excited.

"Alright well this says here that we apply it to your hair, and leave it for about an hour then rinse and dry and it should be the way you wanted it. It would just need normally styling" Arabella read out from the instructions.

"Let's get started then" I told them, Ember beginning to section my natural hair and Arabella getting the dye ready. We decided to do it the muggle way. It would be far more fun and adventurous.

Fifteen minutes later the mixture was applied to the section of my hair, and we were all sat on the floor of our dorm, drinking from a bottle of firewhiskey I had brought along from home.

"So you never told us about it. We want the details" Arabella states, slightly tipsy. I can easily handle my alcohol now, from sneaking drinks around from when I was young. Growing up in my household, you would do anything to numb the pain, I found my way through alcohol. It's bad I know but desperate calls from desperate measures.

"What are you talking about Bella?"

"You know" She replies, then whispering "the sex"

"Oh right" I honestly didn't mind telling them, they know everything about my life- I of course kept some of it private for me and Regulus, the more special parts. "It was amazing honestly. It was his first time too, but you wouldn't have known- he was fucking good. There's no other feeling like it and he was so sweet. He kept on asking for consent, so attractive" I told them, remembering the best night of my life. His body perfectly fitting into mine like it was always meant to be.

"Aww, he's adorable"

"Was he big?"

"Bella!" Ember scolds her girlfriend, a pointed look to make her shut up from saying anymore that could be a bit private.

"It's alright, Ember. Yes, he is huge. It hurt a little at first but then it was so pleasurable" I answer my friends question. "Do we need to rinse this off now?"

"Erm yeah I think so"

•••

We rinse off the dye and dry my hair, they style it for me, not allowing me to look in the mirror yet. I was trying to be patient but I was desperate to see the finished look.

"Rose, you look fucking gorgeous"

"This is definitely your look. Regulus is going to grow hard just by looking at you" they both compliment me, spinning me around to see my hair in the mirror.

My mouth drops open in awe, I absolutely adore it. I just hope Regulus does too. Actually screw it, this is for me and I look hot, nothing or nobody will tell me otherwise.

"I told you, you guys did amazing. I love it thank you"

"It's no problem, Rose, really" Ember shrugs off,

"Next time- we should do me with fading purple tips. What do you think, Em?" Bella slurs, not handling her alcohol very well.

"Definitely Bells. But for now, we should get you into bed" her girlfriend orders, pushing the drunken girl into her bed. As soon as her head hits the pillow she's out like a light.

The other girl turns to me, "thank you for tonight. I think we needed this- all three of us"

"I agree" I whispered, trying not to wake the sleeping girl. "I promise i'll make more time for you now, we could do a night like this every couple of weeks. Make it an official thing"

"For sure. We'd love that" she answers my proposal climbing into her, "Night Rose"

"Night Ember"  I replied, falling back onto my bed and closing the curtains all around. I couldn't wait to see everyone's reactions tomorrow.

•927 words•