♔ᴍʏ ʀᴏsɪᴇ ᴘᴏsɪᴇ♔

'𝕸y dearest Rosie Posie,

I guess now would be the right time to explain? I'm so sorry, I vowed I would never lie to you again but i'm only telling you now because it's not like you can kill me, is it? The truth is, you are extraordinary Rosie, always have been, always will be. The only thing was, I had a little power of my own. I kept this secret with me, my entire life, the only other person knowing was Tom and he swore under the unbreakable vow not to tell you unless I died and you needed an explanation.

I have a gift, i'm a seer. I knew exactly what was going to happen at that battle, Rosie Posie. He was supposed to kill you. You were supposed to die, and Tom would finish him for killing you. Everyone would become depressed and that little flicker of light and hope that you gave the world would have been gone. Seers aren't supposed to change the future- or there would be consequences.

Don't be too sad, Rosie Posie. I came to terms with my end when I knew what was going to happen, I couldn't let you die, I couldn't let Regulus loose you, I couldn't let Tom loose you, Remus, Sirius, James or the girls. Live your life with Regulus, have baby Black (And yes I know the gender, i've seen it- they are beautiful). Tell them about their uncle, will you? Only the good parts of course. Have no regrets, you are a natural  leader, you were born for greatness and theres no doubt your name will go down in history.

I'll look after Bella and Ember, and i'll be watching down for you. So i'll know if you cry too much- don't. I'm okay.

I'll send more and more foxes your way, just know everytime you see one that's me telling you that I love you.

Stay strong, Rosie Posie. I'll always be with you.

Love,
Ev'

I scanned over the note, my tears being absorbed by the parchment as I read the contents. He was wrong, my name won't go down in history, I would go to the end's of the earth to make sure everyone knew his name, what he did for me. I laughed lightly from some of his words, he always did try to cheer me up.

"He knew" I whispered at the table in the meeting room, placing the letter down to meet Tom's saddened expression, or what I could make out from it with the tears clouding my vision.

"I didn't know about the battle and what he planned, he didn't tell me that part" He murmured, probably feeling guilty that he could have done something to stop it. He had the letter in his possession, instructed to either give it back to Evan at the end of the war if he anything happened or hand it to me.

"He knew what?" Regulus inquiried softly, his hand rested on my thigh to reassure me. I passed him the letter, reaching my hand up to wipe my eyes, sniffing.

Our thirteen sat around the table minus Bellatrix , emotionless with no words to speak. Our thirteen, was now twelve.

"He knew, how did he-"