♔ᴍᴀɴ ʙᴜɴ♔

𝕿he countdown to the end of the war began

𝕿he countdown to the end of the war began. We had a week, a week until we all strutted in to Hogwarts to fight Dumbledore once and for all. We've given him ways out before, we've talked to him, we've given him plenty of opportunities to withdraw but he never took them. After everything he's done, he deserves this, I blame him for Monty and Mia, I blame him for Arabella and Ember, he used necromancy on two of my favourite people in the world, he's used countless unforgivable curses on me and others. He's split his soul- an extreme act of evil. He deserves this.

Tom made sure everyone was at rest this week, so they would be fully prepared for the following week. The 18th of July, 1981. We've managed to inform Minnie of what was happening, she reluctantly agreed when we promised whatever happened to the grounds of the castle will be rebuilt and no innocent people will be harmed, only those who attempt to oppose us or attack us first. I believe that's fair. I'm only going for one target and one target only. Tom is going for one target and one target only. Regulus is going for one target and one target only. The three of us won't stop until we've defeated Albus Dumbledore.

"We are going to wait until afternoon or evening to strike, right? Because I have plans in the morning" I questioned to Tom, the closest thirteen gathered around the table in the meeting room, conversing over things and after the war.

"You have plans on the morning we are going to end the war?" Evan murmured, laughing at me, "What are these plans, Rosie Posie?"

"Leaning over the toilet, throwing up" I informed him, a pleasant smile on my face.

"Ah, sounds delightful"

"I remember the morning sickness" Lily sighed, glancing down to Harry asleep in her arms.

"Me too" James grumbled, shivering at the memory, also looking down to his son.

"It's not that bad" Regulus piper up from beside me, moving his curls out of his eyes. I stood up, taking the hair tie off my wrist and pulled his hair into a tiny bun on the top of his head, "What have you just done to me, love?"

"She's pulled your hair into a tiny bun" Tom informed in, smirking at him as he eyed his new hair styles.

"Reggie, you look ridiculous, only I can pull off the man bun" Sirius chimed on, scraping his hair back into a bun on his head. Sirius' hair was quite a bit longer than Regulus', he had a larger one, still small but bigger than Regulus'. Tom barked a laughter, grabbing his muggle camera and taking a photograph of the two others- he's really enjoying taking them now he's not blinding himself every time.

"Awh Padfoot, you look adorable" Remus cooed, caressing his cheek, making me laugh a little.

"I don't know, Sirius, Reg pulls it off pretty well, I think his curls add to it" Dorcas admitted, Regulus sending a victorious smirk to his brother.