♔𝟸𝟺 ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ♔

24 hours to go

24 hours to go.

𝕴 woke up the day before our wedding day, hearing the birds singing together outside, the fresh spring mornings I love brightening up the day. The past few weeks we have been preparing non stop for the day, making sure everything was ready, and nothing was going to go wrong. It was going to be the most perfect day.

I rolled over to face my fiancé, inspecting his every feature as he laid facing me asleep. His eyelashes fluttering, his pale pink lips parted as he left out soft breaths. His loose curls falling messily around his forehead, his nose scrunching up every time a curl tickled his face. He was angelic, gorgeous, he was my pretty boy. I leaned closer, draping my arm around his waist, tracing my fingers up and down his bare back. He snuggled into me, leaning his forehead against mine, keeping his eyes closed in his sleep.

I kissed his lips lightly, smelling the fresh mint from his shower the night before. The corner of his lips tugged up slightly, pushing our noses against each other,

"Do that again" He whispered, making me connect our lips again, him immediately kissing me back, pulling me closer in to his chest. He finally opened up his eyes, revealing his gorgeous grey ones, staring into my bright green ones. "The next time I wake up next to you, you'll be my wife"

"And you'll be my husband" I smiled at him, allowing him to pull me on top of him, the way he likes to. The girls decided we were all going to have a sleepover tonight here at the manor and Regulus was being banished off to Potter manor with the boys. So, yes, the next time I wake up to him, we'll officially be married.

"We may as we'll make the most of it then, shouldn't we?" He mumbled, attaching his lips to my neck, trailing small kisses on the delicate skin, using his hands to push me against his body.

"You know people typically do this after the wedding not before" A voice piped up from the door way. Regulus groaned, moving his head back on the pillow as I picked up one of them hurdling it to the boy.

"That is no way to treat the best man!" He accused, pointing his finger at me.

"It is the way to treat the best man when he comes into our private bedroom, the bride and groom may I remind you, without knocking" Regulus deadpanned, pulling me back into his body when I went to move off him.

"Ah Reggie, I see, you can continue your activities. I wanted to be an uncle soon anyway. I'll be back soon" He declared, strolling out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"He just ruined it, hasn't he?" I muttered, leaning down to rest my forehead on his, peering into his eyes.

"I don't care what he does tomorrow, he won't interrupt us then" He told me suggestively, sliding his hands up my t-shirt to touch my bare back.

"Bold of you to assume I'll have sex with you after such a long day"

"Please, Ara, you'll want to remember the night and i'll do exactly that for you. Besides, it won't just be sex, it will be full of our love" He whispered, grazing his finger tips against my skin causing me to shiver.