♔ʀᴏ♔

"𝕭riar Rose?" A voice whispered through the darkness, as I sat in a room of the manor, one candle lit, lighting up the room

"𝕭riar Rose?" A voice whispered through the darkness, as I sat in a room of the manor, one candle lit, lighting up the room. It was three am, Regulus was asleep in our bedroom and I couldn't shake off the thoughts keeping me awake, I also didn't want to disturb him whilst he slept. He had been looking after me so much these past few weeks, making me his priority, he deserved some rest. "Hey, what are you doing up?" He asked in soft tone, taking a seat beside me on the couch.

"Hm? Oh I couldn't sleep" I mumbled, shifting the blanket, now covering the both of us. "Dad?"

"Ro"

"Do you think there is going to he an actual war, like a final battle?" I questioned, resting my head on his shoulder, cuddling up into his side. My heart warmed from the new nickname he has been calling me recently, i've never had Ro before, it was nice he had his own nickname for me.

"Most probably. It has to end in some way, doesn't it?" He replied, "Are you worried about it?"

"Of course, the whole Wizarding Worlds looking to their leader, which just so happens to be me and I need to win this war for everyone, and I don't know how i'm supposed to do that and-"

"Shh. You're letting the pressure get to you. You aren't alone, we are here with you. The Wizarding World is with you" He intercepted my rambling, putting his arm over my shoulder, bringing me closer in attempt to comfort me.

"I won't ask for other people to fight for me, i'm not Dumbledore. I won't let them" I told him. I would not be a coward like him, if we were going to fight I wouldn't allow innocent people to do it for me.

"We know you're nothing like Dumbledore. You can't stop people fighting if they want to, that's the difference"

"And if someone I love gets hurt, I already lost Arabella and Ember, what if I lost one of the girls or boys, or Evan. What if I lost you?" I voiced, a knot forming in the back of my throat, imagining losing another person, especially him. I didn't include Regulus because if he died- I died. That would be the end, our forever meant we were always together. I couldn't love anyone else they way I love him.

"I'm not going anywhere. We'll train, all the death eaters will fight if they want to. We'll be prepared. He doesn't have many people on his side" He claimed, planting a kiss on my head.

"Train? Like in combat?"

"Yes. We'll do lessons, i'll teach them. Bring your friends, some of them will be already trained if they're aurors" He confirmed, both of us watching at the candle began to burn out.

"Like duelling?"

"Like duelling. We will need to bring your strength up, I know you're already resistant to cruciatus but you'll need to be able to hold it up longer, unfortunately"