♔ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ♔

Warning: Mature content

𝕿he daylight had gone, replaced by the darkness of the night, bright stars filling the sky. Candles and flashing lights filled the tent, as people danced to the music or chatted together. Regulus and I moved to the fast music, his hands gripped on my waist, the rings digging in slightly. My hands were wrapped around his neck, a force field pulling us into each other. We laughed, smiled and stared, in a world entirely on our own, nothing else but being with each other.

He leaned in kissing me, not caring who was watching us as we were in our own little bubble, I instantly kissed him back until he pulled away, reaching to my ear,

"Do you want to get out of here?" He whispered, his lips brushing on my ear making me go slightly weak at the knees. I bit my lip and moved my head to gaze into his stormy eyes. Desire. Lust. Concupiscence.

"Definitely" I breathed out, breaking our eye contact to see Sirius appear next to us wiggling his eyebrows, "Siri"

"Lovebirds, really enjoying your eye fucking aren't you. I suppose you will be leaving now?" He slurred, staggering.

"You are going to feel like death tomorrow" His little brother mumbled, "Remus!" He called out to the werewolf who furrowed his eyebrows and then realised the matter, rushing over.

"Hey, Moony these two are about to fuck, I was watching them eye fucking for ages" He laughed out, holding to his boyfriend who was trying to keep a straight face, "I've fucked a girl before but it wasn't as good as you" The long haired boy admitted, making Regulus and I snort.

"Good Luck" I muttered to the werewolf as he rolled his eyes, before we disappeared heading towards James and Lily. Tom had already left around half ten, it was around midnight now, a reasonable time to leave. "Mr and Mrs Potter, a fabulous day, thank you for inviting us" I rushed out to the couple who chuckled.

"Just go, we all know what you are up to. We'll see you later" Lily waved off, smirking at the two of us. I opened my mouth to reply, only to be dragged away by Regulus towards the fireplace inside the manor. Before we stepped in, I took of my heels, feeling the cold stone as we entered the huge fireplace.

•••

We arrived back in Riddle Manor in the flames, Regulus not even hesitating before crashing his lips onto mine as soon as we step out the box. I threw my arms around his neck, pulling him further down to my original height.

He bit my bottom lip, drawing a little blood, sucking on it when I opened my mouth as he entered his tongue inside, swirling the fresh mint flavour all around my mouth. His hands traveled down to the back of my thighs as he grabbed them, mumbling "jump" against my lips. I instantly left the ground, closing my legs around his torso, his cold hands touching my bare thighs from where my dress had ridden up. Without breaking our kiss, he began walking the short distance to our room, squeezing on my thighs every now and then making me moan into his mouth.