♔ᴇᴍᴘᴀᴛʜ♔

Warning: brief mention of sexual assault

𝕽egulus and I spent another hour and a half with the three Marauders, ensuring they were in a better state than when we arrived, more specifically Sirius was. He promised me if he ever felt anything like that again he would communicate to me through the ring and i'd come immediately. In fact, I made them all promise they would, this was a new perk of not being at Hogwarts, I could see them and be for them more than I could before.

For now, I had other things on my mind. How  did I manage to feel everyone's emotions and control them? That's not normal. I know i'm a telekinesis but that has nothing to do with feeling other people's emotions. It was around half ten at night when Regulus and I flooed back into Riddle manor, I'm guessing the meeting was still being held.

We opened the doors, the death eater's eyes snapping towards us as we strolled towards our seat again that was empty. Silence filled the room, Tom pausing his speech as Regulus sat down and pulled me back on to his lap, a bright blue lollipop from Honeydukes in my mouth, that I had received from the Marauder's stash. I leaned my back into his chest, sighing and taking the lollipop out,

"What do you know about empaths?" I inquired, holding out my lollipop as Regulus places it in his mouth.

"Extremely rare, Empathy is the capacity to understand or feel what another person is experiencing from within their frame of reference, that is, the capacity to place oneself in another's position" Tom answers, eyeing me carefully as I smirked and nodded, confirming his silent theory, "extraordinary. Telekinesis and Empathy together, it's magnificent" He concluded, as all the death eater's mouths dropped open for the hundredth time for something the girl had done again.

I direct my gaze to Fenrir Greyback, "oh, do I infuriate you, little mutt? Someone's anger levels are rising" I mocked, laughing and taking the lollipop out of the boy's mouth back in to mine, he huffed and I sighed, giving it back to him. He already had his and now he wants mine.

"You can feel people's emotions, Rosie Posie?" Evan queried, from the other side of the room. I gestured for him to come over, standing next to me, I felt a burst of pride and contentment.

"Pride and contentment" I stated, glancing towards Tom as my brother shook his head in disbelief, "I guess it just hadn't come to the surface yet, Sirius' emotions were so heightened it must have stimulated it"

"I knew you were special" He acknowledged, a full smile filling his face, he frowned faintly, "Sirius is alright?" He questioned. Tom was the same as Bellatrix, if I cared for someone and they care for me, they were tolerant of them. I think he likes Sirius more than he admits, i'm also gathering that for the concern I feel.

"Yeah, she helped him. We smashed plates" Regulus confirmed, taking out the blue sweet for a second.

"You smashed plates?" Lucius Malfoy quizzed, slowly,  from opposite us on the table. Bewilderment. Astonishment.