♔ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴜs♔

𝕿he rest of the holidays passed by and now I was back home, at Hogwarts

𝕿he rest of the holidays passed by and now I was back home, at Hogwarts. Dumbledore was watching like a hawk on my every move, probably because I told him I would visit Tom for a chat in the Holidays. Creep. I didn't actually plan to, the circumstances just changed. He should be thanking me, one less death eater to catch, but of course it's the children he's using that will be catching them.

"Miss Rosier, Are you listening?", scolded Professor Jameson, our new DADA teacher. We have a new one each year, the post is cursed. This one is quite young and in-experienced, I think Remus would be exceptional at this role, but he doesn't think he'll be hired because of his 'little furry problem' as the Marauders call it.

I sigh and take my head off my hand to look at the professor, "You were talking about the three unforgivable curses. Imperius, Cruiciatus and Killing curse" I replied boredly checking my nails.

"Yes, well alright then" He turns to the rest of the class speaking again "the imperius curse has said that you feel completely out of control from your body and is impossible to resist"

"That's a lie" I mutter under my breath, deciding to let the professor continue instead of speaking up,

"And the cruciatus is said to be unbareable. The people who have been hit by the curse said it took them weeks to recover"

"Another lie" I utter out, only louder this time- the professor heard me.

"Is there a problem,Miss Rosier?"

"Yes, you gave false information about the curses, sir"

"Would you like to enlighten us on them, then? Seen as you know so much about them" He questioned, thinking I would probably make a fool out of myself.

"The imperius curse makes you feel like your on a cloud floating until your given your command to follow through your head. It isn't impossible to resist because I have on several occasions." The professor looked astounded as I began to continue, "I suppose you were true about the cruciatus but you get used to the pain after a while, and you can learn to withstand it- so then it doesn't take weeks to recover, Professor" I finish with everyone's eyes looking at me.

"And you have had personal experiences with these curses, Miss Rosier?" The wizard asks,

"Yes" I tell him casually, "that's a rather private question to ask a student, suppose anyone else has the same experience and you trigger them into a state of panic, sir?"

"Well I-uh, I didn't mean to pry" he stammers out.

"That's alright professor, it doesn't bother me. Please, continue with your lesson, sir" I respond, with a gleaming smile.

"Right-uh okay. Thank you Miss Rosier for your insight" He carries on with the rest of the lesson, glancing at me curiously every five minutes like I was insane.