♔ᴀɴɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʀʏ♔

Warning: mature content

𝕶iss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Woke up up from my slumber, feeling Regulus pepper small kisses all over my face, before nuzzling his face into mine, his loose curls tickling the side of my face. He hummed, placing his arm over my front, holding on to me tightly. I turned my lips up slightly, feeling his smile as he pressed his nose into my cheek. I rolled over, our bodies now facing each other, noses and foreheads resting on one another's now. Without opening my eyes I sensed his lips edging closer to mine, his breath projecting on to my face, he joined our lips together, a kiss full of adoration and endearment.

"Happy Anniversary, my beautiful Ara" He whispered after I opened my eyes, instantly meeting his gorgeous grey ones.

"Happy Anniversary, Reg. I love you, very much" I returned quietly, hearing the birds chirping outside. Our NEWTs had been and gone, we took our exams in the Great Hall with the rest of our year, completely avoiding Dumbledore, we both think we did okay, now we are just waiting for our results. Our final year at Hogwarts- theoretically was over even if we hadn't spent the last year there, I had mixed feelings about it, I loved Hogwarts so much growing up there but I was ecstatic to start this new chapter. With my Regulus.

"And I love you, more than anything in the world" He confessed, the butterflies in my stomach fluttering around, making me shiver. "Oh them butterflies, what would we do without them?" He muttered, adjusting our position so that I was led on top of him again, our fronts touching.

"You drive me crazy, all the time" I mumbled, attaching my lips to his, his hands  slowly rising up cami top, sliding his fingers up the fabric to my bare back. I withdrew back, wrapping my arms around the gap between the bed and his neck, whilst he moved his fingers up and down my upper back, each touch illuminating a spark of electricity.

"Me too" He whispered, pushing my body on to his with his hands, opening my mouth with his tongue, trailing up from my bottom lip to the top in one slow movement before entering. Hot. My tongue locked on his, our saliva mixing together as we sucked on each other's teeth. I moved further up his body as the kiss deepened, resting my legs either side of his hips. His breath picked up, as I tugged on his hair, needing to pause for air, yet neither of us wanted to.

I leaned back slightly panting, looking down at his pretty face while he made direct eye contact with me, sliding his hands down from my upper back to either side of my hips. There was a forcefield between us, compelling me to smash my lips on to his again, so I did, creating the best taste and sensation in my mouth. His hands gripped my hip bones as if he never wanted to let go, cherishing our moment together, becoming intoxicated from each other. We eventually stopped when we needed to take a few moments to breathe, resting our foreheads on each other's, heavily breathing.

He rubbed our noses together, smiling and initiating another kiss. This one was shorter and doting, juxtaposed to our one of desire and lust before.

"What are we doing today?" I questioned softly, leaning into his body as much as I possibly could. He was addictive, I wanted to touch him all the time, not always in a sexual way, just to feel him close to me.