♔ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛʟʟ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ♔

" 𝕿here they are!" Someone shouts as we land back in the fireplace at Minnie's office

"Where have you been! You disappeared devastated without a word! D-detention. Yes, detention tonight!" The witch scolds at us with the rest of the boys snigger. We just stared at her and then burst out laughing. Really? Detention?

"Okay. Detention tonight, what time?" I manage to ask through my laughter,

"I- uh, eight pm sharp!" She tries to be stern but we can all see the smile trying to etch it's way on to her face, "We were so worried, you both just disappeared into the flames. What happened?"

"I went to Tom" I informed, taking a glance to Peter and smirked, whilst he just gulped. "We had a fight. Huge one. Tom helped us, well he helped me. He just stood watching us when we made up, it was fascinating apparently" I shrugged off casually, "Oh he likes cookies, you know? Peter, did you know?" I mentioned, watching his mouth drop as I practically just sold him out.

"Why would Wormtail know?" James asked confused, "Are you alright, Rosie? Did you hit your head?" He questioned, walking towards me and examining my head with his hands.

"No, she didn't. Peter, you hit your head, didn't you, on the floor?" Regulus taunted, i'm glad he is backing me up on this. They should know, it's not fair on them for him to lie about this any longer.

"What are you two talking about, did Tom do something to the two of you?" Mcgonagall asked, concerned at our weirdness. Me and the curly haired boy exchange a glance and chuckled bitterly,

"Not to the two of us, no. He's extremely loyal to those who he cares about, really values loyalty. As do we" They all look at us as if we had grown two more heads each and I glanced over to see Peter backing out of the room. I used my mind and brought him over to me, "Do you value loyalty, Peter?" He gulped and nodded.

"Really?" Regulus returned, moving standing next to me.

"Little R, you're both acting very bizzare, it's scaring us a bit" Remus contributed running a hand through his hair.

"Peter this is your choice, are you going to do it or are we? We aren't going to let you do this anymore, he's not happy with you either. You upset me Peter, he doesn't like when people upset his daughter" I pouted to the boy who started sweating, I reached up and wiped the sweat off his forehead with my finger.

"Fuck sake! Just tell us already, what the fuck is going on?" Sirius exclaimed, fed up of being puzzled.

"Ah ah ah, Siri, we are getting there. Trust, that's an important thing, what do you think Regulus?"

"Oh, very important, mon amour. In fact, I would say it was extremely important to be able to trust someone"

"Peter" I mocked, twirling my wand around my fingers, feeling oddly like Bellatrix at this moment, "Why don't you think trust and loyalty is important?"